Final

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final Chapter

Kihyun's POV.

 

"BOYS!"

We turn to look, and we see Shownu's younger sister, Jung-mi, barging in with a mad look on her face.

"What's wrong now?" Jooheon asked with a 'really this again' look on his face. She sighed and asked with a glare, "Did you boys go to Ki-Jung's house and punch him?"

"No," I.M. replied with a 'seriously' look on his face, "I don't even know what he looks like."

"Oppa!" She shouted looking at Shownu with a glare. Shownu wasn't even paying attention since he was reading a magazine when he barely reads books. Shownu replied while still reading the magazine, "Yes?"

"You did it, didn't you?!" She half shouted while still glaring at him, "I started liking him, so you went to his house, and punched him?!"

"Yah, Jungmi," Shownu replied, finally looking at his little sister, "he told me that he wanted to get in your pants, so I punched him."

"Stop lying!" She stated irritated while glaring at him, "he would never!"

"Face it," Shownu responded, "all men are the same."

"Not all men!" She yelled, "he was different!"

I shook my head and went back to playing a video game with Hyungwon, and Jooheon. While Minhyuk, I.M., and Wonho were playing card games. We ignored the siblings in the room since they fight and argue every day.

Wonho looked at Jungmi and asked with a smirk, "why don't you date me? I'm better tha- ow! What was that for?" 

"Stop flirting and go, it's your turn pabo." Minhyuk stated while looking back at his cards. 

"Ok, ok," Wonho replies glaring at Minhyuk, but he ignored him. 

"Assa!" Hyungwon shouted smiling and made a fist bump in the air. We, as in Jooheon and I, just sighed at him. 

"You cheated though!" Jooheon whined glaring at Hyungwon. 

"No, I didn't," Hyungwon reply with a disbelief face, "I can't believe you would think I cheated, Jooheon." 

"Well," Jooheon reply, "I know you cheat when playing this game."

"I nev-" Hyungwon was cut off by me saying, "Oh Minhyuk, we have to go. I have to pick up my little brother from school." 

Minhyuk nodded and said, "Ok, see you guys later!"

"Bye!"

 

 

We left Shownu's house; Minhyuk was driving while I was sitting in the passenger seat. The car started driving up a hill, and it was late at night. I was singing to Bruno Mar's Grenade and Minhyuk stop me by asking me, "Are you auditioning at Starship?"

"Yeah," I reply, "I hope I can debut. I love singing."

"I know," Minhyuk replies smiling while driving, "I hope you make it into Starship."

"Thanks," I replied smiling at him and he smiled looking at me.  All of a sudden a car came out of nowhere and before we could do anything our cars collided. The collision threw our car off the cliff, and that was when I out...

 

 

I woke up hearing a beeping noise, but all I could see was darkness. Why can't I see anything? Maybe it is still dark wherever I am..

Wait, I hear someone coming! I turn to look in the direction they were coming from, but when they came in I still wasn't able to see them. I can hear someone coming into the room. When the person came in, I felt someone next to me, and I was about to say something until they asked: "Are you... ok?"

"Haha I'm fine Minhyuk, but... why can't I see you? Is it because it's dark in here?" I asked smiling, but I can hear him sigh before replying "You are at the hospital."

"Oh, are you ok then?" I asked with a worried face, and Minhyuk sighed again. He never sighs this much then he replies, "I'm fine but..."

"But what?" I asked. Minhyuk continued sadly, "You aren't fine."

"How bad can I b-" I asked smiling but then I suddenly stopped smiling when he said, "Kihyun... you're blind."

"W-what?! Th-That's impo-pos-" I reply and felt my tears coming down. I shook my head crying and said, "That isn't tru-"

"It's true, Kihyun," Minhyuk cut me off while crying, "I'm sorry."

I covered my face with my arms while I was hugging my knees crying.

I heard Minhyuk left me in my room so I can be alone but then I heard someone coming in and I asked while wiping my tears, "who is it?"

"Um... hi... I heard you crying... I just wanted to know if you were ok?"

"I uh... I'm fine," I reply sniffing, "I just have something in my eye, and I have allergies, haha allergy season."

"Haha, I have them too," she replies. I can hear that her voice sounds different... she was crying too. I then asked with a curious voice, "do you need some comfort?"

She let out a little laugh which I thought was cute, "I'm fine. I think you need more comfort than me."

"I'm fine," I reply smiling.

"That is a lie, but fine, if I made you smile means I did my job."

"I guess I made you smile too," I reply smiling.

"Yeah, you did. Thank you."

I heard she was about to leave and I reply quick, "wait!"

"Yes?"

"What is your name?" I asked. I can hear her sweet laugh and I smiled then asked, "am I being too much?"

"No, it's cute."

I can feel my cheeks turning red and I asked again, "I still don't know your name."

"Byul. My name is Byul."

I asked with a curious face, "Will we meet again?"

"Well..."

I gulped and bit my lips, waiting for her answer.

"I'll visit you every day. How does that sound, Kihyun?"

I smiled and nodded but then frown, "how did you know my name?"

"It says your name on the clipboard on your bed... plus I overheard your conversation with your friend... sorry for listening to your conversation..."

"Don't apologize," I reply smiling a little, "it's fine."

"You sure...? I don't know you that well and I am already in your business."

"It's okay, Byul," I reply smiling.

"You are really sweet, Kihyun. I'll come back tomorrow!"

"Ok," I reply smiling and waved bye. I heard her beautiful giggle followed by her leaving my room.

Suddenly, I heard my friends come in and felt two of them sit down next to me. One of them on my left and the other one on my right.

"Are you ok, Kihyun?" Wonho, who was on my left, asked0. I nodded smiling a little and said, "I'm really fine..."

"I should have been more careful," Minhyuk reply with a sad voice. I sighed and said, "Minhyuk, it is fine. It happened for a reason..."

"How are you going to audition now?" Shownu asked with a curious voice, "you can't see anything..."

"I'll just keep working at your place Shownu," I reply smiling a little, "plus you helping me and my little brother is fine."

"But-" I.M. reply who was on my right and I cut him off then reply, "it's totally fine. Oh, does he know about it?"

"No," Jooheon reply, "we ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter