Chapter 40

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

We were on our way to our next class, which happens to be the dance class. I was walking with the girls since we always went to class together. We used to wait for the boys but now we headed straight to class since we got lazy waiting around for them. "So, apparently Mark has sparked an interest in cooking," Herin told us as we were walking. Mirae and I looked at her and burst into laughter. Herin chuckled and nodded her head, "I know right! Him and cooking, that's an interesting combo."

Once we made it to class we sat down on the floor waiting for everyone else to come. As the clock ticked students were entering one by one. The boys eventually came and sat down with us. "So...is everything good between the two of you?" Mark asked us. Woojin and I looked at each other and nodded our heads. "Yup," Woojin said as put his arm around me pulling me closer to him so he could kiss my temple.

"Good. It's about time the two of you became a thing," Jihoon said. We were chatting away as we waited for the teacher to come. Jaehyun and Donghyun entered the room and walked towards our direction. Jaehyun glanced towards us and smiled. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked pointing at the empty space next to Woojin. We nodded our heads and moved over giving him some more space to sit. 

The teacher finally came in and started class. The final dance we were learning was the waltz, an all-time classic dance. I noticed Jaehyun partnered with a girl in our class that wasn't Aeri. "I'm glad she's not forcing him to be her partner," Woojin said glancing at him. I nodded my head, "I was thinking the same thing."

The class was over and we were getting ready to leave when Jaehyun called out to us. "Do you guys want to get smoothies?" he asked. Woojin and I looked at each other and back at him. "Sure!" Woojin replied. Jaehyun smiled and nodded his head, "Great! It'll be my treat!" 

We left the class and headed towards the smoothie shack. We were walking t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter