Eating Out

FanFiction Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    After lying on the elder's bed for a few minutes his heard his phone vibrate and got it then looked at the ID “Hey Seulgi”

   “Hey hyung wanna meet up for lunch” He raised a brow “Why don't you ask your fellow bandmates” He yawned and stretched his body as he prepared for the day. “They're busy and were like siblings, like mac and cheese” Yixing laughed and sighed “Sure little sis”

 

   “So what is this about?” he asked as he ordered ice tea and chocolate cake for himself. “Oh I'm just bored and those guys won't play with me. Irene keeps on shouting on who ate who” she let out a frustrated sigh “she can and she won't stop probably she just ate it when drunk as she doesn't remember” She said while Yixing just looked at the cake and adoring its triangular shape.

   “Isn't it always like that?” She nods while Yixing was eating the cake slowly and with care savoring every bite. “Maybe and why did you call me to meet again?” He looked at her confused once more “Didn't you contact me, idiot!” He pinched her making her slap the table over and over again till Yixing stopped. They didn't notice a figure watching a few tables away blowing at his iced tea while the other figure just ignores him playing his game. “I thought my cheeks were the only one he pinched” Sehun watched as Junmyeon looked down rubbing his cheeks. “Don't worry hyung their just friends and you dragged me all the way here so you can stalk him"

   “No we only came here to eat and it was just a coincidence that they were here” He huffed as he was whispering his explanation making the maknae put his hands on the elders head ruffling it and Junmyeon was not impressed one bit.

   “So Seulgi I have something to ask you?”

   “What?”

   Yixing leans closer and gestures her to do the same and spoke “Whats Fanfiction?” Her lips began to smile weirdly before laughing and Yixing blushed “O-Okay hyung you're too innocent”

   “Am not!” He huffed as he crossed his arms and Junmyeon just looked at Yixing and bit his bottom lip “He’s sooo cute!” He pats at Sehun and points at Yixing and Sehun knows what to do and captures a photo of the Chinese discreetly “Here”

   “Thanks, Hunnie and here” He gives him a credit card “Buy us food my treat”

   “Finally!” He gestures the leader to scoot over as he went to the counter to order, while Junmyeon was ogling at the photo.

 

  “Hey Yixing you're innocent and I don't wanna destroy it so ask someone else” The heard a loud noise at the back “Finally!” This got Yixing's attention and looked ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter