What do you think of me?

FanFiction Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   What do you think of me?
A friend? or more?

 

   The next day Junmyeon woken up as the lights hits hits face. He hated it and it immediately woke him up. “Damn Sehun opening the curtains early in the morning” He grumbled as he falls of the bed with a loud thud. “Ouch!”

   “Yah you're too noisy and Sehun stop opening the damn curtains” He shouted as he opened the door and walked to the living room to see what the commotion. “Hyung morning!” Junmyeon smiled at that voice and ran towards the younger and gave him a nuggie “Aww did my little Xingie do well in back in China? Did you miss me….us?”

   “The Chinese laughed as after Kris, Luhan, and Tao left Junmyeon made sure that Yixing would not feel lonely and practically spoiled the Chinese and so does everyone else but he spoils Yixing more. It was good for Junmyeon as he can touch or make skinships without the younger thinking anything about it and that's what happened Yixing didn't reject the skinships and he was glad that he didn't, and the only setback is that Yixing practically thinks of Junmyeon as a brother and not the other one which he wants.

 

A month ago

   They were sitting on the han river bank just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. The manager told them a week before that he was going to China to finish up the filming for his latest film, and Junmyeon was happy to see him happy but didn't like the other no being here for month. But it's his job and he has no choice but to let him go after all he'll be back later.

   “So Xing you excited to be working with Jackie Chan” The other smiled brightly at him making Junmyeon giggle “Can't wait hyung, I never thought i would be working with him in my whole career” the Korean gave him a part on the back.

   “Don't get too carried away Xing and if your get injured don't and I mean don't get back to the set till you're all better okay” the younger nodded and pinched the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter