Bad idea

First spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How were the interviews?" He asked conversationally, bringing a small cube of steak to his mouth.


"Mostly the same questions, like how I like working with you, how was the experience, what are my plans next," she rattled off, her mind drifting to the flurry of interviews she had to sit through all afternoon. They were so long and draining, but probably nowhere as taxing as Oppa's, since he had more interviews lined up.


"Did you tell them I'm awesome?" He wriggled his eyebrows, flashing her a cheeky smile.


"Of course not. How could I lie?" she said, deadpan. Eyes flashing with mock hurt, he clutched his chest dramatically, grumbling under his breath about how mean she was. Stifling a smile, she cut up the fish fillet on her plate, forked a piece and transferred it to his plate. He glanced at her peace offering, then grudgingly stuffed it into his mouth, his face brightening with every chew.


He really was a kid. And he had so much aegyo he put her to shame. Yet he could be really...manly too. Like the way he helped her off the bike and steadied her steps with a firm grasp on her waist. Or when he maneuvered his bike skillfully along the undulating terrain on their way to the restaurant. Even with her arms banded tightly around his middle - she could be a poster girl for Heimlich Maneuver -  he was unfazed, and his steady, reliable presence in turn calmed her nerves.


He brought her to a quaint little French restaurant in an obscure, hilly neighhourhood. To be honest, she had absolutely no idea what's their exact location, as her eyes were squeezed shut the entire journey, which amused him to no end. She had to 'fess up after he casually asked if she had enjoyed the sights along the way. And now they were seated outdoors at a priv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter