Boyfriend

First spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chest. Broad, chiselled.

Lips. Fusing, soft, wet.

Catching breaths. Sweet and mixing.

Rugged hands ascending and mapping her back...

 

She’s quite sure she’s dreaming, but she didn’t care. The images dancing behind her closed eyes felt too pleasant, too warm and too real, she could feel the heat caressing her skin.

 

She let out a small satisfied sigh, burrowing her head into her pillow, except...the pillow seemed harder than she's used to. Rolling her head around, her hand glided along the velvety pillow, searching the fabric blindly when something large closed around her wrist. She heard a quiet groan, followed by a heavy exhale which sent a little wind through her hair, the stray strands tickling her face.

 

"Hmmm?" Peeling open her sleepy eyes, she found herself faced with a wall. A soft, cottony wall. Rising and falling. A clearing of throat roused her from her stupor, and she peered up only to meet a pair of dark eyes. It took her a while to register where she was, and when she did, she quickly scrambled to sit up, scooting a few feet away as she gaped at him in shock.

 

 “Had a good sleep?” He tiled his head to study her, his voice low and gravelly as though from lack of use. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and her eyes flew to his lap, where she had apparently been lounging on unabashedly. She almost molested him in her sleep, she cringed inwardly.

 

Forcing herself to look away from his thighs before her thoughts drifted into the gutter, she nodded, swallowing. “How about you?” Even rattled, her manners were impeccable.

 

He shrugged. "Slept for a few hours, but my legs feel kind of numb," he said teasingly, running a hand through his hair as he held her gaze.

 

Cheeks flaming, she muttered an apology, her eyes lowering to her lap. She saw a hand move over hers, then felt another reach out to her hair. Lifting her eyes to finally meet his gaze, they watched each other for a few long beats, before he broke the silence with a cheeky smile. "So, ramen for breakfast?"

 

+++

He was hopeless in the kitchen, as he had professed many times at different occasions. So they settled for a bowl of spicy ramen each with kimchi for breakfast. But what he could do was make a mean cup of coffee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter