Falling

First spark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could not figure him out. Sometimes he treated her like a kid. Other times, he would caress her skin, her hair, her wrists, and stare at her so intensely, she swore he was flirting with her. Ye-won unnie once joked that the tension in the air was so thick, she almost felt embarrassed to be around them. And that made Ji-hyun blush.

 

Maybe he's just that good an actor, she mused. They were, afterall, playing a couple in the drama they were now filming. And he was one of the most charismatic celebrities in Korea, known for his good looks and acting chops. While I'm just an ordinary actress trying to shed her child-star image, she thought dejectedly.

 

It did not help that he had been distancing himself from her. They were currently filming the last two episodes of Suspicious Partner, and there were lovey-dovey moments which they had no problem acting out on screen. It was the off-screen moments that baffled her. Gone was the rapport that they had built in the earlier part of the show. Now, they just stood around awkwardly in between scenes. She would attempt to engage him in a conversation and he would acknowledge with a polite smile and comment, before turning his attention to the crew. She noticed it, and the fans noticed it too, judging by the comments that they left on the behind-the-scenes videos that SBS uploaded online. Speaking of which, she read every single comment on the threads, to the extent of using Google Translate for those written in foreign languages.

 

"They are definitely dating!" (Ha! Nope, not dating. I wish)
"How can you kiss someone like that and not feel anything?" (Well, I felt something...but he seems indifferent)
"Maybe he's being cold 'cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter