Episode 7

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghans POV

"You heard me dear I want you to marry her no matter what your father says you two are just perfect" mother declared pinching pinching cheeks. 

"Marry who is the question?" Father questioned. "Eunsol of course dear" Mother beamed. 
"No way my son is marrying a angel and good thing I had a bride for him just in case" Father said fetching the girl.

"Appa I just don't want to marry some random girl you picked." I exclaimed about to leave. "Jeonghan oppa!" I heard someone call. 
Please don't let it be Sonbi.  I begged and I turned around with an annoyed look.

"Hi Sonbi long time no see" I faked smiled towards her. "I've missed you" she then tackled hugged me. "I can see now get off of me please" I declared she then held out her hand to help me but, I just teleported to my room. 

"Hyung where have you been?"Vernon questioned. "I was having a family meeting and I refuse with my father's answer" Jeonghan stated sitting back in his chair. "Why what's wrong with it?" Wonwoo questioned. 

"He wants me to marry Sonbi" I huffed. "WHAT?!" they shouted in unison. "You mean the half witch she is and out of all the girls he picked her?" Coups said getting out of his seat. I just nodded. 

There was a knock on the door. 

"Come in!" I called. "Boys dinner is ready!" Eomma cooed. "What are we supposed to do about Eunsol?" Vernon asked. "Just a little make up and new clothes also a nickname believe in your mother dear" She winked and closed the door. 

"Anyway where is Eunsol?" I asked. "She's in the guest room napping."Wonwoo said vanishing. "Well let's get ready for dinner." I said looking through my closet.

Everyone got prepared and ready for the feast gathering all of us sat down at the table but, a chair was left opened for Eunsol. I wonder how much longer it was going to take for her to finish up. 

"OMG is that princess Yeri? Wow she looks so beautiful!" Eomma said elbowing my arm and smiling at her work that she did with Eunsol. 
"And exactly who is she?" Sonbi questioned with curiosity. 

"She's my girlfriend actually"I winked at her. "Oh yeah Yeri is absolutely amazing." Vernon added. "She's very intelligent  young woman" Wonwoo said winking at her. Eunsol really didn't like when wonwoo winked at her and I actually can agree with her. 
"Also she just fits Jeonghans standards" Coups added drinking his tea. 

"Let her introduce herself first boys" Appa added. 
"Hello everyone my name is Son Yeri" She beamed. I can never get tired of that smile of hers it's just so special. 
"So how long have you've been with Hannie oppa? Sonbi questioned. 
"Quite some time" She beamed and I laid my head on her shoulder. 

"Well I'm going to marry him so make these memories last" Sonbi snapped. 
"But, I didn't say so Sonbi like I said you're better off with someone else" I stated. And then Appa sent a glare to me. "Either way Jeonghan you can't marry an angel syou know the rules..and I lost my appetite good night everyone" Appa said getting up and leaving the table. 

I got up out of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter