Episode 6

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV
 

The five of them headed down to river lane in the rain. It was easy to tell that Eunsol's father wasn't very pleased with her actions due to heavy rain fall . There were small shops and an emergency on the corner. Vernon knew that this was the place they where headed. 

The four of them looked at him like he was insane. However they gave in and headed into the local emergency room. 

 
Eunsol's POV
 

This place is cold like at home..They could just be keeping it cold to kill bacteria however it just makes me feel frozen

"Vernon did Mr.Yoon tell you to run some errands?" A nurse called out. 
"Actually yes is Jihoon here?" Vernon questioned looking at the note. 
The nurse just gave him a nod and all of us headed to the back. 

S.Coups had knocked upon the door. "Anyone there? "He called out. Then the door opened wide. 
"Yes may I help you?" He asked. After a couple of minutes of explaining I slowly started hating this idea. 

"So what you're telling me is that you're gonna put that in my arm and has the exact same amount of pressure his fangs contain in my arm?" I questioned and looked at all of them. 

"Yup!" The all said and nodded in unison. "You promise this won't hurt right?" I questioned. 
"Or would you prefer Jeonghan to bite your wrist and leave a never healing mark your highness?" Woozi questioned. I shook my head no. 

 
5 Minutes 
 

"Your highness would you just sit still I didn't even get the needle it won't hurt as much as you think"Woozi stated. 
"Would you prefer  Wonwoo then?" Coups asked. I slightly nodded. 

"Just look at something to keep you distracted...or you could just look at your boyfriend" Wonwoo winked with a laugh. 
I just let my eyes wonder and they kept landing on Jeonghan until I felt a sharp pain in my wrist. 

"Hey you didn't scream, see it wasn't that bad"Jeonghan beamed. 
"Is that what my blood looks like? Red I really swore it being white" I stated. 

"Oh here you go hyung" Wonwoo said passing Jeonghan my blood. 
"Are you seriously drink that?" I said pointing to the bag of blood. 
"Well I'm not allowed to bite you so, this way is a bit better for the both of us"He smiled yet again letting his fangs show. 

Slowly became a little freaked out watching him demolish my blood. 
That would have been my wrist..with a huge wound. So scary. 
"What would be more scary if we don't leave him for a couple of minutes." Coups stated 

Wait you can also read my mind? 
"Yes, but that's not the point. Have you ever seen a shark taste blood for the first time?" he questioned. 

Yeah tons of times...Umm why are his eyes blue? And where did that tattoo come from? 
"Eunsol~ Thank you~"Jeonghan cooed hugging me.
"A-Anytime?" I smiled with a bit of fear. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter