Episode 4

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan's POV
 

"Well me and Eunsol will get going back to the kingdom she over stayed and her Mother is very worried. " Joshua said as we walked out of the room 

"Oh I understand bye your highness it was nice meeting you" I bowed with a slight smile. 

"Jeonghan I was telling you the truth that- where did she go?"Wonwoo asked. 

"She left with her angel" I said with a tear falling from my eye. 

"Jeonghan you're crying why? "Coups asked. 

"It's feels like something special to me was taken right before my eyes" I said rubbing my eyes. 

Why do I feel this way towards her is there some explanation for me to feel this way? And this burning in my chest is familiar however unfamiliar to me. 

"You can't just stay there crying all day let's get her back Okay?!" Coups declared and dragged me with him. 

We finally reached Joshua who was at a halt in the intersection of the halls. 
I walked over to them.. 

"I thought you had to go back to the kingdom?" I asked. 

"We do but, it's like there's some kind of force field that's blocking us." Joshua stated. 

"There's no force field" I exclaimed and walked to the other hall "See no force field" I slightly smiled.  

Afterwards I Wonwoo and Coups appeared next to me and faced Joshua and Eunsol. "How did you get in here?" Coups interrogated.

"I asked one of the nurses to bring me to Eunsol she was very nice to bring me here" Joshua said with a smile. 

"Typical angel kindness and pure smiles and where do you exactly think you're going with our patient?  " Wonwoo disputed with a glare. 

"To bring her back home where she belongs and so the kingdom can be back at peace" Joshua replied.

I can't take it with him smiling and him being an angel. Eunsol being with him just seems strange so strange to me and I won't accept it. Yet again my heart is aching as if it has a hole in it. 

"I'm aggravated with you trying to take eunsol ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter