Episode 2

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV
 

After many hours surgery was finished which was early morning. However Jeonghan was still there. Subsequently the nurses kept begging him to go home because visiting hours were over. So, they left him alone because he passed out in the waiting room. 

It is odd to hear a vampire sleeping but, this one sleeps like a average human. Also because he becomes fatigued after some time. Coups and his team placed the princess in her new room. And seek to find Jeonghan... He eventually found the sleeping prince. 

 
Jeonghan's POV
 

"JEONGHAN!" Coups shouted. 

"Ah why are you shouting?" I asked rubbing my eyes. 

"Visiting hours are over"  He declared

"I know but, I was waiting for you to finish so, I can check up on her" I said sitting up. 

"Okay I'll let you see her and after that just go home for a bit because I'll meet you in 4 hours. " Seungcheol said looking at his watch. 

"Oh that's right kingdom gathering I actually forgot about that" I said facepalming myself 

We walked to her room which was basically around the corner of us. And Coups unlocked the door. 

"Why do you have to double lock this door? " I questioned. 

"Because she's a angel and those are the rules" Coups said opening the door. 

"That makes no sense she's injured and can't move anyway." I said walking in. 

"Angels have the ability to heal themselves like us but, quicker." Coups said reasuring me. 

"But, how come she hasn't healed in the matter of her first ten seconds of being here?" I asked. 
"Good question however lets talk about this later" Coups said checking his watch. 

I teleport home. 

"Welcome home Prince Yoon Jeonghan!" The maids and butlers greeted. 

"Hello can one of you tell me where my parents are?" I questioned. 

"Prince Jeonghan I've received a note from your parents" One maid called out running down the stairs. 

"Please be careful maid soo" I said and then she handed me the note 

"Thank you" I said and she bowed.  

Jeonghan me and your mother have been watching you closely and we know you're just trying to be helpful you. 
But DO NOT under any circumstances fall for that angel. 
You know the rules Jeonghan. And stay far from her. 
And once you are done reading this note head to the throne room at once
-Sincerely Father

"But, it's technically my fault that she's injured so is it wrong to help her?" I pondered and headed to the throne room. 

"Mom? Where's dad? " I asked her.  

"Oh he headed to his office so, he said for me to speak to you" Mom smiled. 

I sat in my throne which was next to hers. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter