Chapter 10

The one who owns my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coups POV

We all had just looked at the both of them in shock especially eunsol. They both just went against the laws of vampires and angel's. I just can't just get over that my best friend fell for a fallen angel.

"Where to next hyung?" The8 asked. "The back entrance is where hoshi and jun are waiting" I said peeking my head out of the door making sure the coast is clear. "I thought Dino was supposed to be with Jun?" Eunsol questioned. "They both swapped out" I said reassuring her. "The coast is clear, and we should leave asap!" Joshua called from the other end. We all ran for it through out all of the halls and we finally arrived to the exit. "You finally made it, I thought you all were goners" Hoshi beamed.

"If we all don't all get out of here we're all going to be dead!" I said while trying to catch my breath.  "The exit leads to the ground for some of us" Eunsol blurted out. we all looked at her with a glare. "We can fly too, its just more so gliding." I mentioned to her. "I finally found all of you!" the queen shouted in closing on us with the rest of her guards. "I had ENOUGH  with your games holding my only daughter to her very will, and YOU! Yoon Jeonghan! Get out of my sight!" The queen demanded.

Jeonghan just nodded and stood there. "I'll be taking my lovely daughter back" she beamed hugging her tight. "Mother I have a confession" Eunsol said facing her mother. "I'm in love with Jeonghan, yes he maybe a vampire however that makes I'm interesting and he loves me back." She said rubbing her mothers shoulders. "But, that's too bad my sweet Joshua offered his hand" The queen said bringing Joshua closer to her.

"I actually see Eunsol as a friend and nothing more your highness" Joshua sheepishly confessed.
"Joshua how could you lie to me?"The queen cried.
"Well how could you lie about me and my friends?" Jeonghan spoke up.
"I didn't lie about you and your blood friends" The queen huffed. "However your family did" I blurted. "Your finally figured out the secret my ,what smart monsters you are"Queen Han said holding a sword towards Eunsols neck.

We all surrounded her. "Put the sword away and we can just talk this out your highness" I said gesturing for her to put it down. "Why would I if I can't have hannie" The queen stated. "Sonbi let go of her!"Jeonghan yelled. For the first time in our whole entire friendship this is the first time I heard him yell. "But, if I let her go you'll marry her" She cried putting the sword closer. "Its because I love her out of true love" Jeonghan said getting a bit closer.

"Hyung go catch up with the others I got this" Jeonghan said. I nodded and left.

Jeonghan's POV

"Sonbi let her go or else" I quoted. "Stop getting closer or girly gets it" She smirked. My fists started to clench as my jaw tighten."Oops did I cut her neck and it seems  like someone had to clean up this mess up your worst nightmare has arrived" Sonbi said dropping a lifeless Eunsol. I really had a fear of buying a neck. It just doesn't feel to right to do so. Even though my blood can heal others.

"J-Jeong-han" Eunsol muttered. "Don't talk just relax for a moment Eun" I said as I flashed a smile at her. I just examined her neck and the cut was pretty deep and I refuse to lose her. My fangs dug into her neck. "I'm sorry Eun but, this was the only other way".
It was a good thing she was out for sometime I eventually picked her up and carried her in my arms.

I finally caught up to the others and the exit."Is she okay?" Hoshi and Joshua asked with worry. I nodded with a smile. Everyone's face just turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter