😳😳😳

3.1, acrylic stains & love pains.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Β 

Today, I'm surrounded by Minkyung's super brainy friends from the major she's currently listed under until she changes her mind again, of course. There's this awkwardly social guy named Dongyoung who keeps munching on carrots similar to a bunny yet, I'm intrigued. There's also another guy who is an exchange student by the name of Sicheng and a super cute girl named Eunwoo who keeps hummingβ€”prettily tooβ€”during brief silences. Perhaps it's a filler but either way, I wish I had a voice like hers.

It's astounding how quickly Minkyung was able to adjust to university life and make friends with people so easily. I've always admired her for being so adjustable whereas I'm stubborn and stuck in my ways, just like my mother but that's a different story.

Minkyung's always been the person who has pulled me into conversations with others when I'm too shy to do so. I am always thankful for her presence but perhaps it is time that I seek my own companionships. How else am I supposed to grow into my own person if I have everyone do the work for me all the time?

Just as I look up briefly from my sketchpad, I notice Sicheng watching me closely, a small simper tugging at his lips. I wonder what's so amusing about me? I my head to the side playfully and flutter my eyelashes rapidly at him. In return, his simper deepens and he's beaming from ear to ear, his eyes twinkling with an emotion that I'm unable to decipher. I don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter