πŸ’˜πŸ˜πŸ’˜

3.1, acrylic stains & love pains.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Β 

"Do you think love at first sight exists or that hopeless romantics need to get a freaking grip?" I ask as Minkyung is stirring our Arnold Palmer tea-mix with a chopstick. Apparently, she nor I had thought to grab a spoon nor straws from the canteen when we rushed across campus to grab an early dinner.

"It's bull," Minkyung sputters in disbelief as she eyes me skeptically. I can see the mischievous glint in her eyesβ€”the glint of, 'I can't believe you're really asking me this , but I'll entertain it'. "It's just chemicals releasing that triggers a euphoria of excitement and unnecessary giddiness."

I nod my head in agreement before leaning across the table in the courtyard of SU, "so you don't think it can happen to you?"

"Absolutely not." She confirms. My brainy best friend since toddler years, the offspring of a super genius and I, the heiress of old, new and dirty money from both my mother and father's side are actually sitting here talking about love.

Part of me wishes that Minkyung could get hit unexpectedly with the love bug, that way, I can relish in the defeat of her factual side for once. She doesn't have to be right about everything.

"How about you?" She inquires of me; the glint now dulls and is replaced with a quizzical brow and a pinched mouth.

"You never know. My parents certainly didn't fall in love at first sight but who is to sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter