πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

3.1, acrylic stains & love pains.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
last chapter was super long, right? i totally spoiled you guys but that's for not updating for such aΒ long time. back to regularly scheduled short chapters, guys.

"Why are you acting soΒ weird, Bean?" Minkyung sighs heavily as I arch an eyebrow at her. I didn't think I was acting all that strange. I thought I was doing a pretty good job of covering up my inner turmoil.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean,Β what do I mean?Β I don't know who pissed in your cheerios but it wasn't me." She gruffs while messily gathering her hair upwards to secure it all with an obnoxious baby-pink scrunchie. "You've been snappy all morning and I just want to know what's got my best friend upset."

"Nothing! I'm just on my period."Β 

Lies,Β but I needed Minkyung to get off my case. I couldn't even understand my own anger at this moment. So what if Yuta never responded back to my message and so what if he's missed another day of studio this week? He's just my partner for the end of the semester project and nothing more, so again, why am I so wired up thinking about him? I grip my duvet between my fingers, twisting and kneading at the fabricΒ as I fightΒ the urge to throw my phone across the room.

No. No, I am not going to damage my phone over someΒ jerkΒ who doesn't have the decency to text back. No, I'm not going to allow thatΒ prickΒ to get to me. No, I'm not going to continue to be upset over some Β when he's got the school's promiscuous hanging around and "owing" him for whatever the two did last weekend.

"Ugh!" I groan as I pummel my fists against the mattress, the pounding of my knuckles hitting the soft material continuously as Minkyung bewilderedlyΒ gawks. "I hate him!" I hiss to myself between thumps, "I hate him so much!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter