2/2πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

3.1, acrylic stains & love pains.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Β  β–Ί

The heat emitting from the mass of bodies surrounding me is overwhelming and even suffocating but still, I feel like I'm loosening up. My limbs are in movement to the bass of a hip-hop song blasting over the system and I can say I'm beginning to enjoy myself as the bass thumps harder and the vibrations buzz within me.

Sicheng's watching me closely and I can feel a flush creeping onto my face.

I don't know what it is about this guy, but I feel like I can never stop blushing. At least not when he's around.

"Wow," I snicker as an eyebrow of his quirks upward, waiting for me to continue. "I didn't know you were such a good dancer."

"Likewise, actually." Sicheng shimmied closer to me yet his body heat was welcoming despite the sweltering room. He takes my hand and spins me around before releasing me and pressing his chest against my back as he demonstrates a body-wave. Luckily, I've picked up on it instantly and orchestrate the movement in perfect synchronization. Sicheng's pleased and I'm bubbling with laughter as I turn back around to face him.

"Yebin!" I hear someone shouting my name as I spin around and nearly fall back into Sicheng's chest when Minkyung appears in front of me with a seemingly (always) dazed Youngho. "You're looking good girl," she snickers into my ear and I catch a waft of alcohol on her breath.

Perhaps this Youngho dude is a bad influence but just as I feel this vexation towards the guy, he instantly winds his arm around Minkyung's midriff to keep her from losing her balance and asks if she's okay once she readjusts herself and smiles up at him in reassurance. I feel this pang of envy, just a smidgen but then I'm reminded of the sweetness that is Sicheng standing next to me as he greets Youngho.

"This party is pretty cool," Youngho sputters as he looks around. I follow his lead, glancing around and taking in the scene surrounding us. Students of all years, having the time of their lives in this very moment and enjoyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter