😱😱😱

3.1, acrylic stains & love pains.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Β 

As I sprint across campus in the dead of night, hoping to make it safely to the newly opened twenty-four-hour coffee-house, I can't help but to peer over my shoulder every so often. It isn't uncommon for a student to be out this late, but I am a bit more concerned about my safety at this very moment much more than usual.

I just feel as if someone's been watching me and they're not too far away even though I can't pin-point their location or why I have this dreadful feeling weighing so heavily on my conscious.

I wish Minkyung was here with me now. At least that way, I'd feel safer.

I can feel the palpitations of my heart angrily thumping against my chest, it's bouncing within the walls of my esophagus. My pace quickens, and I am thankful that there are at least streetlights paving my way. I feel such relief begin to bubble at the pits of my stomach when a figure interjects my mid-sprint and I nearly let out a blood-curdling screech.

"Yo, rich girl, can you not?"

I leap back as if I've been touched by a poisonous venom and perhaps I should have been by that aggravated tone of Yuta's as he towers over me in the dark. In the middle of the night. On the ing street.

"What the are you doing here?"

"I should be asking the same thing of you, princess."

"I just wanted to get out and do some assignments I've gotten behind on." I challenge him, yet I feel extremely pitiful and idiotic for even revealing this much information to him.

He didn't need to know a damned thing, honestly. I should be in the comforts of my apartment, curled up in my duvet and sleeping until that blaring alarm clock of mine awakens me but here I am, facing off with this idiot and just trying to study.

"Oh, I guess the rich must maintain their social

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter