🎨🌺🎨

3.1, acrylic stains & love pains.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Professor Ahn is on my .

I've been pouring over subject matter for the last week and a half trying to pin-point the perfect specimen of inspiration for our end of the semester projects. I just haven't found my inspo' and I wasn't going to pretend like I had.

The catch? Once we've found our subject or inspo', we are to link up with another student and combine our materials into one cohesive piece.

I vote that Professor Ahn has lost her entire mind. I mean, I just can't see how two artistsβ€”whether similar or completely different in approachesβ€”can successfully combine their styles and it make sense. It's just not plausible, at least that's what Minkyung would say. And I readily agree.

I asked if I could do this thing solo because I know that once I've put my mind to it, I'd like to execute it the way I have envisioned it. I don't want any alterations or suggestions from some other artist as talented as they may be. Unfortunately, my opinion was overruled and Professor Ahn thinks it'd be good for me to work with another.

She insists that I need 'chaos' in my life.

I run my hands through my pony tail, my nails snagging through the knots painfully and I let out a vexing growl that would probably startle even the angriest of wolves. Animalistic as it may be, it feels refreshing to allow my frustrations to pass through my lips in such an unsophisticated manner.

I'm sitting near the window in the studio, watching the sun disappear beyond the horizon as the colors of dusk blotch across the skies with its hues of magenta and midnight blue. It's evenings like this that always has a relaxing effect on me and I can feel a weight lift off my shoulders as I flip through another booklet of Georgia O'Keefe's paintings.

Fleurs. I really want to incorporate flowers, I decide.

Suddenly, I hear faint voices floating from Professor Ahn's office at the other side of the large studio. I was so immersed in the music of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter