006

Monsta High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first thing I do in the morning is facing Shin Wonho. I could almost feels the tension when everyone’s staring at us. He is staring at the outside, as if I am not here trying to get his attention. “I don’t know why you’re doing this. So I demand an answer” I said as I put the money he gave to me for the milk last night.
 

His gaze changes to the money on his desk. “If you think I am getting tired to all of this- I am not. Maybe not yet, but who knows. I don’t care if your girlfriend come to me and insult me with whatever curse she knows and I don’t mind if everyone in this school know that I like you” I sighed. I don’t even know why I have to explain this again, but I feels like I have to.
 

“The others are looking, Yubi” He said as he push his money to the corner of his desk, literally asking me to take it back. I scoffed, “Look, I don’t understand okay ?” I said, quiet stern this time.
 

“Yesterday you ask me to get away forget all of you but today you will come over and gives me hope ! What do you think I’m gonna do ?” I almost throw tantrum in front of him but all that anger literally disappear when he grab my hand and stands up. Wonho turns around and try to pull me away but I didn’t move an inch.
 

“I am not going if you’re trying to tell me to leave for the thousand times, Shin Wonho” I shoved his hand away but he turns and faced me. His distance is too near for my own liking. I get nervous and my heart beats so fast under his gaze; like this.
 

“I like you. Okay ?” He whisper. Just enough for both of us to hear. My eyes widened toward his confession. I feels like melting just like the hot candle but I didn’t. Did I hear right ? “So please. Stop this and follow me” He grab my hand again and this time, my legs feels to weak to stop any of him.
 

He brings me to the rooftop. Where Kihyun and him have a fight before. I just stands there as I faced his back. It feels like he needs time before turning and look at me. My eyes fluter as I look down to the ground. Why am I like this ? Where did all the courage gone to ?
 

“Are you not scared ?” He ask, as I hear he trying to take his breath. I grab my hands into a fist as I try to look up, but I cant. “Why should I ?” I said, “I just know you will be there.. so I am not scared”
 

“Hyemi could see that and- !”
 

“Who cares about her ?” I said, smirking a bit, “I have been looking at you since day one. You have that blonde hair on the first day of school, and I always thought you’re weird but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter