002

Monsta High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Run. 

 

I keep running all the way to Kihyun’s house. The bell keep ringing as I hit them repeatly, wanting Kihyun to open the door as fast as he can. “You are going to broke the bell, Yubi !” He screams from his room. The night no longer feels cold as I am sweating under my thick hoodie.

 

He know. He know. He know. Fck!

 

The door opened and I push Kihyun out of my way and head straight to the kitchen, open the tap and wash my face with the cold water. “You bought a lot of snacks” He said as he handed to me a small towel. I grab it from his hand and wipe my face. He saw my expression and smirks, “What happen ? You saw Wonho on your way here ?”

“How on earth did you know ?”

“You are obvious, bee. If you want to stop me from knowing everything, you better stop” He said, taking the snacks along with him as he leave to the his room. “It’s like you’re saying that I should stop being myself” I throw the small towel to a basket and follows him.
 

“Where’s your mum ?”
 

“In her room, reading. I guess”
 

“Ugh, I was so loud. Sorry”
 

“Nah, it’s okay. She listen to music while reading anyway. She won’t hear anything”
 

I hop on his bed and jumps around before he grab my hand, stopping me from ruining his bed. “Can you uh.. not be active for awhile ?”
 

“Fine” I pout as I sits silently on his bed as he take out his laptop. “So what really happen out there ?” He ask. My heart suddenly beats so hard, again, when I recall that moment. “Huh.. you was right. I met Wonho”
 

“And ?”
 

“He said my name”
 

“Wow, what a surprise” He faked a gasp and I rolled my eyes. He is obviously not interested in my story. “I’m serious, Kihyun. My heart beat so hard when he mention my name.. and his dreamy eyes..” I said as I close my eyes, going back to that moment.
 

“Come to your sense, bee. You said it yourself that he has a girlfriend”
 

“And you said it yourself they are not going to last anyway” I said, “-and that gives me a slight hope”
 

“Are you being serious right now ?”
 

“Ofcourse ! Why not ?”
 

“Bee, you know what he’s like”
 

“Ouh come on. It’s not like you ever talk to him, how can you judge him by the cover ?”
 

He sighs as he turn on his laptop, “He has a bad image, and that explains everything” He said, sounds a bit serious this time. I started to give up on the topic as I grab one of the snack. “So, what’s movie tonight ?”

 

 

 

I change to Kihyun’s hoodie as I have been sweating from running. We both lay on the bed with the snacks around us as we watch a movie that he pick. “Are you sure that guy is not the bad ?” I said as I lightly point to a character in the movie. “No, he looks so so to be a bad guy”
 

“Hey, he’s good looking!” I whined as I munch on the snacks, “Can you munch quietly ? It’s so loud” He said, his fingers skillfully turn the volume up. “Said that to yourself” I said, “You are just the same, Kihyun”
 

“But you’re louder”
 

“Whatever”
 

“Psh”
 

“Aww look at him trying to protect the girrlll” I said as I fangirled by myself. “You never act like that when I protect you before” Kihyun said and I turn to him, “Excuse me, what you saying ?”
 

“Nothing”
 

“I can hear it clearly, Kihyun”


“Then why are you asking” He said, sounds a bit moody. Is he on his period ? What is wrong with the mood here. I handed to him some snack but he push it away, grabbing the drinks instead. I pout toward his action. We ended up watching the movie in silent until the end. Like usual, we finish watching the movie around 11. I am about to talk to him when I find him sleeping- literally on my lap. I put a small pillow on my lap out of habit, but I didn’t realised he have been sleeping on it until now.
 

I shook my head in disbelief. Taking my phone, I send a simple message to my mum. By then, the door open and I find Kihyun’s mum looking inside. I put my finger on my lips, so she wont make any sounds to wake Kihyun up. She just smiles softly before closing the door again. I sighed right after. I leaned back on the bed and play games on my phone, checking sns and anything I could do on my phone.

Hours and minutes pass, seems like Kihyun won’t wake up until the morning, so I ended up falling asleep next to him.

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

 

I had a dream.

 

It’s the shop I went last night, where I saw him again. This time he didn’t buy coffee, but just a plain water, a cold one. I find myself standing behind him again, when he turn to me and look at me with his dreamy eyes, "Yubi ?” He said with his voice, which I can rarely hear from him. I want to talk with him so bad.. but why does it feels like he is so near.. yet so far.. ?

 

“Wonho”

 

I smiles to him. His hands slowly reached to my shoulder and slightly shake me. “Yubi.. ?” His voice suddenly sounds so familiar to me. “Uh wake up, I’m not Wonho” He said and I open my eyes. Kihyun’s is next to me as he trying to wake me up. “Wake up and go home, you’re going to be late for school” He warned and I shook my head.
 

“That was a dream ?” I said, getting frustrated. “Stop dreaming. He is out of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter