001

Monsta High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey,

 

           .. you can take mine. I hate it anyway”

A hand handed to me the last strawberry milk from the empty box. I am able to caught right in time when he let go, that is when I realized that it is not just a hand.

It was his hand.
 

“T-thank you” I want to screamed it out but he already leaves so the words left my lips like just like that. I stared at the strawberry milk before someone in the queue push me to move ahead. The small milk almost slip from my hand but my friend take it before it could left my hand.
 

“Be careful” He said, he held my hand longer than I thought so I pull it from him and whisper a simple thank you. “I guess your hand is okay now” I said, eye-ing his hand. “A bit” Kihyun said as he lightly massaged his shoulder.
 

“You should have rest at home, why bother coming to school ?”
 

“It’s not serious, bee” He said. I just let him cut the queue and stands infront of me as we held our tray for our lunch. I take a glance at today’s menu and smirked, “Is that why ?” I said, “You come to school because they serves your favourite today”
 

“Pretend like you didn’t know” He said and I just smiles, I am so sure he is going to skip classes and go straight home after this. “Today is Friday, don’t forget” Kihyun said as he take a lot of his favourite on his tray. “You know I won’t. Hey ! don’t take too much !” I slapped his hand away before he could take more of it.
 

“Ouch” He said and my eyes widened. “Oh- I’m sorry I forgot you hurt your hand !” I said in panic. He put the tray quickly on one of the table and I follow behind his back. I take a sit next to him and rub his hand gently. “You okay there ?”
 

“I guess”
 

“I’m sorry”
 

“Nah, this is nothing, really”
 

“For real ?”
 

“The pain will be gone soon, don’t worry and let’s eat”
 

I sigh, “I told you to be careful when you’re playing sports” I said, for the nth times. “I was careful enough, stop worrying”
 

“Who told you that I’m worry ?”
 

“Your words, your warnings are so obvious” He said, started to munch on his lunch. “Do you know that guy earlier ?” He ask, take a glance on my strawberry milk. “Everyone knows him” I said, trying to open the small box but Kihyun grab it away from me. I am about to get mad but then I realized that he is just trying to help. He handed to me the opened strawberry milk and I take a sip of it before joining him to finish my lunch.
 

“I see the way you’re looking at him, silly”


“What’s wrong with it ?”
 

“Do you like him ?” He ask that question and I completely stop munching on my food. I change my gaze towards him before he smirks. “I was right” He said by himself. “I can read you so easy, you should know that. I never knew you like someone like Wonho-”
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter