pitch black

10 ways to make Siyeon love Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeons sister Joohyun, was supposed to stay with their mom after Siyeon went outside to meet her classmate Eunwoo. But Jooyhun was too curious to just stay there, she wanted to know who this Eunwoo was and why she cared so much about her sister.

When her mom was not looking she sneaked out of the room and watched Siyeon and Eunwoo from behind a trash can near to the entrance to their block of flats.

They were hugging each other. Joohyun has never seen Siyeon hugging anyone else, Siyeons hugs were Joohyuns.

Joohyun felt a sudden strike of jealousy and hatred towards Eunwoo.

After they finally stopped hugging, they started to walk away and hold hands which made Joohyun even more jealous. Siyeon was her unnie, she was supposed to hold hands with her.

Joohyun was too jealous and annoyed so she decided to follow those two.

After she has been following them for at least 10 minutes, they happened to stand in front of a huge fancy looking house which had to be Eunwoos.

Siyeon and Eunwoo went inside, and Joohyun felt like Siyeon left her all alone.

She was a child, she did not know that Siyeon treasured her more than anyone. She was her little sister and she had a speacial place in Siyeons heart forever, because Joohyun was the only family member that was worth Siyeons love.

But Juhyun did not see it in that way. In her eyes, Siyeon stopped loving her and she found someone else who took her place.

She returned home, sobbing.

On the next day, their father came home not as drunk as it was usual for him and he noticed Siyeon was missing. He has beaten her up terribly a few days before, and Jooyhun cried even more than her sister.

But now, she was still mad at Eunwoo. Where their father asked if someone knew where Siyeon was, Joohuyn thought he would bring her back home and scold Eunwoo if she told him.

So she did.

She told him where Eunwoo lived and how to get to her house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter