bruises and gravity

10 ways to make Siyeon love Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunwoo was nervous for the rest of the day and could not pay attention to anything. She got scloded by a teacher for dozing off in her class, and even Yoojung noticed that Eunwoos behavior was unusual. When she asked, Eunwoo did not say anything and that made Yoojung feel even more suspicious. But Yoojung is like a little kid, she cant keep thinking about one thing for a long time. Soon, she forgot about Eunwoo acting weird and ran away to be lovey dovey with Doyeon.

When Eunwoo came home, she was thinking hard about something special she wanted to prepare for Siyeon. But the problem was that she did not really know what the special thing was.

She was laying on her bed, looking for date ideas on the internet and listening to some inspirational music. The things she found were too cliché and Eunwoo did not want Siyeon to think she was one of those hopeless romantic people.

When she was about to give up, a great idea appeared in her mind. She was watching a drama yesterday, and the main characters were listening to music together. That could work.

Eunwoo took her small notebook.

" NO4 listen to music together. "

And under that one she wrote.

" NO5 eat ice cream in the park. "

Because she was craving for ice cream and who did not like ice cream? Eunwoo was sure Siyeon would like it too.

She put the notebook away and went to sleep with a good feeling. Tomorrow will be good, and the evening will hopefully be as great as she was imagining it to be. Hopefully.

-

The day after was the worst.

When she came to school, she was just spacing out and her whole stomach was filled with small annoying butterflies flying there and back.

She just wanted to school to end already.

But the biggest surprise came before the first class, when Siyeons gang entered the classroom.

Their leader was not there. Siyeon did not come to school.

Eunwoos balloon of happiness disappeared, because the gang looked less cheerful than they usually did and the girl she wanted to see the most was not there.

What if she doesnt come to the park?

That one thought filled Eunwoos whole head.

She had to come.

She promised.

Eunwoo was hoping Siyeon would not break her promise.

-

It was 7:50pm when Eunwoo took ice cream from her freezer and started walking to the park were they were supposed to meet.

It was a little bit colder on that evening, but it was still summer kind of cold which was comfortable. Eunwoo was wearing her hoodie, because that was what she was usually wearing and she wanted to feel comfortable around Siyeon.

When she came to the park, it was all empty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter