rooftop date is not too cliché is it?

10 ways to make Siyeon love Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a day after the sudden meeting of crying Siyeon in a park Eunwoo has spent her choldhood at. Eunwoo was always one of the first people to show up at school, and today was not an exception. And lets be real, she could not wait to meet Siyeon again.

Her feelings for the princess like girl were groeing stronger with every minute that has passed. She loved her everything. Her looks that reminded her of some royalty, her charisma and even her style of clothes. Now Eunwoo was sure that there is a reason why Siyeon became a bully, so she did not blame her fro things she has done to her.

" Nunu yah! I fell to the river on my way to school because Doyeon was not there ti help me! Can I borrow your PE clothes? "

A familiar voice made Eunwoo stop thinking about Siyeon for a moment, but her face was still the most precious thing that was in Eunwoos memories.

When Eunwoo looked at the source of the voice, it was nobody else that her best friend Choi Yoojung, all drenched. She looked like she was swimming in some dirty lake in her school uniform. So typical of her.

Eunwoo had to let out a small chuckle, because her small friend was one of the clumsiest people ever. She would laugh way more, but her small friend looked like she was about to start crying soon and Eunwoo did not have the heart to make someone as innocent cry.

" Awwww come here my little pal. "

Eunwoo patted Yoojungs head. Even her hair was really wet.

" Here, take my school uniform and change your clothes, I dont want you to catch a cold alright. "

The small girl took the PE clothes Eunwoo offered her, and ran away to change her clothes.

Sometimes, Eunwoo was really grateful that her small clums friend had such a caring girlfriend like Doyeon.

The classroom became silent after Yoojung left. There were not many people yet, and everyone was too busy studying for some test. Eunwoo never really cared about her grades so she did not take a book and start to study. Instead she took her notebook and looked at it.

" 10 ways to make Siyeon love Eunwoo. "

That was the name of her first list in the notebook she always carried with her. She needed to have it close to her if she got some idea.

There was one new thing she thought of when she came home yesterday.

" NO3 have lunch together on the rooftop. "

That was not a bad idea, not at all. Eunwoo often saw that in animes and dramas she enjoyed watching.

She was smiling like an idiot, imagining feeding Siyeon of the rooftop when the door of the classroom opened loudly and Siyeons little gang entered.

" K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter