strawberry milk is better than chocolate milk

10 ways to make Siyeon love Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Eunwoo came to school later, she smelled even worse than the trash can itself but she still somehow managed to remain cheerful. 

Yoojung and Doyeon made fun of her everytime they met her, but she was grateful anyway. It was not usual for her to have friends.

She was used to being alone because she was alone most of her life. Even in elementary school and middle school, she was a target of bullying. Nobody knew why but it was not important, because the bullies did not care about the kids they bullied.

But after high school started, her life changed to better somehow.

The beginning was terrible, but in a second year of high school a small new student came.

She was really tiny and troubles used to stick to her. Its still the same though.

Her name was Yoojung and she became Eunwoos friend right away.

Both somehow weird but happy and cheerful, they were the best friends.

And after some time, Yoojung gained a protector. A tall and popular girl Doyeon from another class somehow fell for Yoojung. Maybe she felt need to protect the small girl, Eunwoo did not really get how such a popular and beautiful girl liked her friend but she was happy.

After some days, everyone forgot about the trash can accident, and Eunwoo started to continue writing her list of ways to make Siyeon like her.

She was not mad at her for bullying her...she did not even mind that the threw her to trash can, not that much anyway.

The things we do for love right?

She was watching some dumb romantic drama in the evening. It was really hot outside, it was the middle of september but the summer heat did not seem to fade away.

Eunwoo was about to lose her focus and space out when she saw a scene that caught her eye. She saw a boy giving strawberry milk to a girl he liked.

That was a good idea indeed.

Eunwoo thought and she ran to write it down to her list.

" NO2, Strawberry milk is better than chocolate milk. "

It said.

" Omo I need to try it out. "

She said to no one but herself because she was alone. Her par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter