fin

10 ways to make Siyeon love Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another 5 years later

" Its all your fault Minkyung! If you did not come there and embarrass me I would definitely win the underground rap competition this time! "

Yebin sulked, and moved to the other side of couch, far away from Minkyung.

" Its not my phone your dumb forgot we were meeting up with our old friends! Is your rap competition more important than them? "

Minkyung raised one of her eyebrows and looked at Yebin, who was becoming less sulky because everyone knew she could not resist Minkyung.

" No not really...but you know how I am when it comes to rap...anyway when are they coming here? "

" Juju and Naoyung are on their way already, Nayoung just texted me...and for those other two lovebirds...you know. "

Minkyung smiled lovingly.

" I wish they could bring Kyla too! "

Yebins eyes became filled with little stars once she remembered Siyeons and Eunwoos 2 years old child, a lovely girl named Kyla who was best friends with her Yebin unnie.

" Its too late...they will just take Kyla to Eunwoos parents house and come here right away. "

" Okay and we have time now so...I mean...shouldnt we spend our free time on something fun? "

Yebin smirked at Minkyung, who jumped up from her spot right away and pinned Yebin down to the couch.

" Be careful what you say small bean Yebin...you know who is on top in this relationship. "

Minkyung smirked back and Yebin gulped as Minkyung bit her neck not too hard but enough for it to hurt Yebin a little bit. But she loved it anyway. She loved everything about  Minkyung...her Minky. She loved her caring personality, her beautiful brown eyes, her touches.

" Oh my god MY INNOCENT EYES! "

Yebins eyes were closed, and yet she could safely say that the voice belonged to their Chinese friend Kyulkyung.

" Ah Hello Juju...Nayoung...lets just forget this happened alright. "

Minkyung winked at those two who were standing in their living room, looking back and forth at both Yebin and Minkyung.

" Thank god Kyla was not here. "

Stone nayoung said and patted Kyulkyungs head.

" But anyway...I missed you two...small bean...tall bean. "

Nayoung smiled lovingly and Kyulkyungs eyes filled with tears.

" I missed you too much guys! "

" We missed you too! "

Yebin and Minkyung said at the same time, and the two met in a clumsy group hug.

" I love you all. "

Nayoung wrapped her long arms around their shoulders and smiled.

-

" Do you think she will be okay? Our baby illa. "

Siyeon said, worried about Kyla who was not used to staying somewhere without her parents.

" Dont worry, you know my parents will take good care of our baby...they love her even more than they love their own daughter. "

Eunwoo smiled, and thought about Kyla who was probably sleeping already in Eunwoos old room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter