One

LABELED

It's another stressful night for Chanyeol. Being a business man is always been stressful. Chanyeol just lost the contract with a dealer tonight. Now, now, don't get it wrong. Chanyeol made a lot of contact with a lot of people. Hey, that's how his business grows so big. He has a huge alliance. He just lost one from one hundred contracts. It's actually nothing, really. But Chanyeol wants everything to be perfect. So missing one made one hundred no more.

Chanyeol is beyond bad mood. The only thing who could calm him is no other than pleasure. He needs pleasure. He always needs them. But he's not the type of having lover since he always has a thought that lover is just a burden. So, he always finds pleasure with a e. Nope, not a cheap one. 

There's like some kind of club named Lotto. It was a very popular club amongst wealthy people. Lotto always has the best e. Like every type of girl, or boy, you wanted to , they have them all. They called their es 'Heaven'. They have their ranks too. Heaven Three means the lowest, Heaven Two means the middle, Heaven One is the best. Of course, the price is indeed high. Even for Heaven Three not everyone could afford a night with them. Now usually, they charged one night, but Lotto charged every hour. It also depended on what kind of type you spent. Heaven One definitely the highest. 

Chanyeol is one of the Lotto's member. Diamond member— highest member in the club. The owner of Lotto even became his closest friend since Chanyeol booked often. It's Kim Jongin, or usually called Kai. He is the owner of Lotto and yeah, he became Chanyeol's friend. Chanyeol always picks Heaven One, it's always Heaven One.

Tonight is another night where he needs Heaven One. He's now walking to his hotel room with his bodyguard follows behind him. He already phoned Kai that he wanted Heaven One right in his room. He gets inside his suite room, bodyguards stop at the front door. 

"Oh, Yeol!" Kai greets with a glass of wine in his hand. Chanyeol just swift his head as a hi. Kai hands him another glass of wine, Chanyeol takes it and take a sip. He turns his head to the bed, seeing there's someone sitting there with back faced him. He can only see her small back and she's wearing the bathrobe. "Now, about the Heavens," Kai says after he took a drink. "I... didn't bring you Heaven One."

Chanyeol narrows his eyes to Kai. Chanyeol definitely not happy hearing that. Kai sniffles nervous laugh and slowly put the glass of wine on the table.

"Hey, hey, don't kill me now." Kai walks to bed, walks to that someone on the bed to be exact. "I know this is not Heaven One, but I can guarantee that this will be your type." Chanyeol follows Kai to the bed. 

Kai holds the girl's hand and she stands up. She turns around, head low as if she won't allow her gaze to meet Chanyeol's— who's staring at her furiously by the way. 

"That's not a girl, isn't it?" Chanyeol asks. Chanyeol is quick to notice that there's something wrong with it. That person is wearing a bathrobe, showing his chest, no sign of s at all. He does have a pretty face. He has tiny figure, females body, and his short hair doesn't tell any difference. Kai laughs.

"Yeah." Kai answers. Chanyeol shot Kai sharp glares. The was Kai thinking? Chanyeol rarely s a guy. Well, he has ed few. He has experience. But it was long ago. He's so over with guys. 

"So you telling me that you bring me a guy, that's not even Heaven One?" Chanyeol says, trying to not shout at his friend. "What? Is he Heaven Two?"

"Uh, no." Kai answers.

"No? Not Heaven Two?" Now Chanyeol surprise to see his friend brought someone low. "Kim Jongin. You ing brought me a Heaven Three?" Chanyeol asks in disbelief. He never slept with Heaven Three in his entire life!

"Umm... not Heaven Three too, I guess." Well, this one definitely surprises Chanyeol more than anything. 

". He's not a Heaven?!" Chanyeol shouts, making the petite brunette jump. Chanyeol also noticed how the petite brunette keeps fumbling with his pretty fingers. "Kai, you're so ing done."

"Hey! He's a Heaven, okay?" Kai cut off before Chanyeol decides to kill him. "He just signed to be a Heaven around two days earlier. He's new, he's never touched, never done anything. He's still fresh."

"Wow. A new Heaven, a on top of that." Chanyeol says rather calmly. "What makes you think I would love it?"

"Pfft, come on Yeol. I've been your friend for five years. Like I was the one who keeps bringing you Heaven if you need them. I get to know your type, okay? I can guarantee you that this one, you will love it."

"I'm in the mood for rough . How do you think a could handle it?"

"You always in the mood for rough though," Kai says. Chanyeol glares at him. 

"I'm serious, Kai. Does his tiny body could take it all?" Chanyeol asks. Now Chanyeol always chooses Heaven One because they always up for rough . And just like what Kai said, Chanyeol is always in the mood for rough . Heaven One is good with any type of . They became Heaven One not for nothing.

"Let's ask him then," Kai says. He put his hand on the petite brunette's shoulder, making him startled. "Now, Baekhyun. This is your first client. Since he is so good, he will decide are you Heaven One or Heaven Two or Heaven Three."

Chanyeol raises his eyebrows. Baekhyun? That's pretty name. Chanyeol thoughts.

"Just remember one thing, Baekhyun. In the contract you signed, you're willing to give your body to your client. You have to let the client use your body however they want. You do remember you signed them, right?" Baekhyun nods slowly. "Your first client wanted a rough , could you handle them?" Baekhyun nods once again. "Okay he's good." Kai smiles at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun and he clearly could see how nervous Baekhyun is. Or maybe Baekhyun even scared. "Kai," Chanyeol sighs heavily. "I don't think this is a good idea."

"No, Yeol." Kai knows what was Chanyeol thinking. "I already brought him here. He has to take whatever it is. If not, then he knows the consequence."