001

Her Destiny (Sequel of His Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aera's POV


"I want to switch my doctor, please." He said as soon as his eyes met mine.

I raised my eyebrows, but still trying to keep my professionality. "Excuse me?"

"I don't want a female to treat my injuries." The guy continues, "What kind of hospital entrusted a female doctor to operate me?"

"Well, I am sorry that I'm a 'female.'" I muttered, emphasizing on the last word. "But sir, your surgery is successful, and I just have to treat your injuries before you completely recovered..."

"You? Treat my injuries?" He scoffed. "Is this a joke? I can't let a woman to treat me, especially someone who is not an expert like you."

"Chanyeol-ah, but she's one of the best surgeons in this hospital." An older man who accompanied him seems like to be on my side. "I'm sorry, doc, he's just too stubborn. I'm sure he'll understand, so..."

"The best surgeon, you said? I can't even move my right hand, Manager-nim!" He exclaimed, then he looks at me again. "You have no idea how important this hand I have right here, don't you? I'm a chef, and I'm supposed to go to the launching of my restaurant in Paris next week. You hear that?"

Ah, that's why he seems familiar. I recognized his name too.

Park Chanyeol, a famous korean top chef, and he's well-known not only because of his cooking talent. He's handsome, has published his own recipe book and has been chosen to be the cover model of Modern Cuisine, a famous cook magazine. Totally a womanizer type.

Don't ask me how I knew these things. My best friend, Ye Eun is a housewife who might have been one of this so called Park Chanyeol's fan too.

"Well, it seems like you have to reschedule it or ask someone else to come, because your condition is quite serious, Park Chanyeol-ssi."

"Hah. Do you think I'll do that? It's my own restaurant, and I'll make sure that I'll get out of this hospital by next week."

"Alright, alright. Just try." I muttered before using my stethoscope. I leaned closer towards him and pressed it on his chest.

"W-what are you doing?" He gasped.

"What do you think I'm doing? Checking your body, obviously." I stated. "No fatal signs, and normal heart beat. I recommend you to stay here at least two weeks and use wheel chair before you completely can walk again. Oh, and I hope you don't mind using your left hand to eat for a while."

"Are you joking....?"

"Unfortunately, a doctor doesn't have that much time to joke with anyone." I said sarcastically.

"I want to switch my doctor." He muttered. "Now."

"Go ahead, and the other doctors will say the exact same thing." I replied, not really care if he really wants to do so. "Ah, and one more thing. I know you're famous and everything, but as a patient, you should at least thank me for saving your life."

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter