PROLOG

Her Destiny (Sequel of His Destiny)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"He's not breathing... Doctor, he's not breathing!"

I have been successful on maintaining myself calm for the last minutes, but I'm starting to get panic now. I didn't stop to give the injured man a CPR, and this time, I tried to give him artificial respiration as well. It didn't seem to work, because the blood already flew out of his body. I pressed the part to stop the bleeding, but stil, it doesn't help much.

"He lost too much blood already." I sighed. "I need blood bags." Where the hell is the freaking ambulance at this emergency situation?!

Luckily, by the time I said that, the ambulance just came.

This man, considered one of the luckiest person because he just got into a car crash that could've killed him when I just passed by after finishing a surgery at hospital. I sighed in relieve when the patient is finally carried to the hospital and I stay with him.

But his face.. It looks familiar.

This man looks handsome, obviously, but I feel I've seen him somewhere. Come on, Aera, that's not the point right now. He's dying.

I quickly got into the ER to operate him as soon as we arrived at the hospital, and I could say that it might have been one of the toughest surgery I've been done as a surgeon.

Little did I know, I have to deal with this guy again two days after that. Different with most of my patients who said thank you because I saved their life, this man right here, just made me upset.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter