Book One: Romance | Tale Three: Rap Monster

Multitales: BangtanMin (A Collection of BTSxMin-shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
B o o k O n e || T a l e T h r e e 
feat. Rap Monster
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He knew if he kept looking at her he'd probably burn a whole right through her skull, but this was Min and Min was everything to him.

Sure, maybe he didn't have to stand there like an overprotective idiot as she handed out flyers promoting the animal shelter she worked at, but there he was being just that.

on his lollipop in order to break the habit she had initially been turned off to when they first met, Namjoon kept a watchful eye as he stood guard nearby. Though he trusted Min and trusted her ability to handle herself, it still didn't mean he trusted people. Which he didn't. Especially not when it meant keeping Min safe.

"What flavor today?" the small girl with the impressive figure and equally impressive personality asked. She had just finished leaning down in front of him to grab a water bottle from the cooling bag he'd brought for her.

When she caught sight of him leaning against the chain-link fence, she smiled at how considerate and thoughtful he was. Despite how possessive he might be at times, Namjoon was anything but overbearing. He knew how to keep his distance when Min asked for it, and when she held an open invitation for him to take. So when he called and asked her what she was doing and she replied that she was downtown handing out flyers he automatically took that as an  invite. No more than twenty minutes later he was there and quietly hanging out a few feet away from her, careful not to smother her with his constant need to be with her.

Little did he know that more than anything she wanted to be around him all the time just the same, but it was important that she also encouraged their freedom to have their own independent time to do whatever they needed. Too much time together can be suffocating so if it meant having to stay in without one another she'd happily do it. Even if it did make her miss him like crazy. She liked him too much to have him get tired of her so soon.

"Butterscotch," he replied, smacking his lips after he held the round lolli out to her. He raised his eye brows, his pronoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter