Verse 1

Last Summer's Old Winter

"Hey~ sorry to bother you again but I just wanted to confirm what entry you' 're exiting from again, I don't want to get lost Hyung"

"Don't worry yourself too much Jaehyun, I'm coming. I promise"

In a million years, I never thought that I was in your mind, I never imagined those words would slip from your tongue, your lips would never confess the truth to me.

 

He fresh mountains and their morning mists had started to fade from him, and the smell were now a drifting memory in Nakamoto Yuta's mind.

The city was alive and busy, a business employee covered all the corners, heads facing toward toward a Long earned dream. Not much had changed since his departure nine years  with his family back to their home country to attend a funeral, then there was no turning back, his mother found every excuse to stay.

"So how is Japan?" Jaehyun was driving the large black SUV, in which the trunk was built too small to fit all the extra seats, but Jaehyun had always liked the bigger things in life.

"Its really nice, the weather is beautiful, you should come and visit" Jaehyun smiled, " I plan to" He made a sharp left turn. " what did you work as?"

" I fixed watches and things of such" Yuta took that time  flash his brand new Rolex Watch, "expensive peice of sh*t" he smirked, and both boys laughed.

"Man, I missed you, WE all missed you" 

"I missed you all as well." 

The car had  became quiet as the red light  rested . "I'm sorry" Jaehyun began. "Sicheng isn't well"

Yuta nodded, he'd been well informed about this issue, hence his reason of this visit.

"Don't worry Jaehyun, I'll do everything in my power to help your brother" Jaehyun wiped away a escaped tear. "Thank you"

"We are here"

 

 

I know this chapter is kind of short, and that Is because I just wanted you'll just to get to know the first two characters without rushing them in the second chapter, don't fret ,the rest of the chapters are much longer.