Chapter 7 - Beautiful

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday had finally come along. Tris spent the entire lecture checking the clock, counting down the minutes until it was over. She could not wait to see Kihyun. It had been too long since they had a proper hang out session. Tris got into the car and made her way to the mall. She had a few things she needed to pick up before she met Kihyun.

~~~~~~~

Kihyun spent his morning the usual way; cleaning up after the guys. Once he was done, he spent some time vocal training while he waited for Tris to arrive. He was often told by people that he had received Soyou’s singing talent since she used to participate in competitions as a child.

Tris however, told him that he definitely got his voice from his father… Kihyun liked that he was exactly like his father in terms of soccer and singing. He knew he took after his mother with regards to everything else. Except those times when he did something that was a direct result of knowing Tris. They clearly shared no genes but sometimes they were so similar it was freaky. Kihyun liked that he and Tris were different people but so in sync. The pair never felt the emptiness of growing up without siblings because they always had each other. 

~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang and Kihyun opened the door to Tris with her hands full of packets and shopping bags. “Kikiiiiii”, Tris squealed. “Yah I told you not to call me that outside our houses”. Kihyun had taken the bags out of Tris’ hands, placed them inside and then hugged her tight. Recently, everytime he hugged her, he was never quite sure if he would be able to let her go. “Oh whatever, no one is around and this is your house now anyway”. Kiki was what Tris started called Kihyun when they were toddlers and she couldn’t say his name. When they got to primary school, the kids started teasing Kihyun about this name and he made Tris stop saying it in public until eventually she got out of the habit of calling him Kiki.

“Ahh so this is your room” Tris knew instantly by the neatness. “Four guys in one room, who are you sharing with?”, tris asked. She made her way to Kihyun’s bunk where she found their photo frame on the stand next to it. Tris never understood why Kihyun liked this photo so much, it had been the worst day for her. Never before had she worried so much in her life. It was the day he hurt his ankle so badly, he couldn’t even participate in any game for the rest of the season.

“Shownu hyung, Wonho hyung and Hyungwon. It is weird sharing a room with other people. The only person I ever slept in a room with, was u. I don’t know why I was more comfortable sleeping with a girl than other guys. Maybe because you were neat and didn’t smell like boy”. Ki chuckled.

“So you basically get to see them ” Tris asked biting her bottom lip. “Hajima before I throw up on you”, Kihyun fake gagged. “Mian mian, let’s go eat, im hungry”. “I only have ramyun and kimbap for you, we don’t have much around the dorm and i'm not really allowed to just go out shopping, i'm sorry”. “Dont worry about it, I know you hardly eat so, I brought food”. Tris started unpacking the packets she brought“. I bought extra food so the guys have something to eat when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter