Chapter 40

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kihyun headed back outside to find everyone seated at the tables. He took another glance downwards, just to make sure everything had truly calmed down. There was a spot next to Tris and she was busy dishing dessert onto a plate.  He sat down, next to her, trying not to think about the events that occured five minutes ago. Hyungwon passed him a plate, but he was still too out of it to move. “Are you not eating?”, Wonho was thrilled, “More for me”. Before Kihyun could take the plate from Hyungwon, Tris handed him the plate she had just put together.

“Awww”, Soyou , “I no longer have a role as a mother”. “Don’t worry my love you can always hand food to me”, Woohyun kissed his wife's hand. Tris opened up a napkin and placed it on Kihyun’s lap. ”Thanks ba-“, he froze. She had placed her hand on his thigh; a little too high for him to think or even speak clearly. Tris wasn’t even looking at him. Did she really not know what she was doing? The tension between them had been building up more and more. Now every time she touched him, it felt like he was going to explode.

“So are you going to miss us as well?”, Minhyuk asked the parents. “Off course”, Bora let out a sigh, “You are all our kids”. “He is just trying to make sure we bring him back souvenirs”, Changkyun grinned. “That is not…”, Minhyuk started to defend himself, “Okay so maybe that is true”. “Don’t worry, we are going to go shopping for a month”, Soyou’s face lit up, “There’s going to be gifts for everyone”. “I don’t know what holiday you are going on sweetheart, but there is definitely no month long shopping on our trip”, Woohyun stated. “Oh my love, it’s cute that you think that”, Soyou fed him the cake on her spoon.

“How about we leave the wives at home and take our precious kids instead”, Dongwoo suggested. “Please, as if you can survive a month without me”, Bora flicked her hair proudly. “Fine... we will leave Soyou behind, and take Kihyun instead”, Dongwoo said. “Please, as if she can survive a month without me”, Woohyun ran his fingers through his hair, mimicking what Bora had just done. “I can, I just can’t survive a month without Bora”, Soyou snickered. “Woohyun and I didn’t know we were getting two wives each when we married you guys”, Dongwoo frowned, “If we had known, we might have reconsidered”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter