Chapter 39 - Attractive Woman

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe u guys are going away for a month”, Tris said. “Aww hun we told u to come with us”, Bora said. “Yeah that’s romantic, fifth wheeling your trip”, that was the last thing Tris wanted to do. “Sweety no one told you to date an idol”, Soyou said, “Or the six of us could have taken a trip like we used to”. Tris didn’t mind that she was going to be alone for a month. She and Kihyun were finally going to have the houses to themselves whenever he came home.

~~~~~~~

Tris and Kihyun had decided to throw their parents a going away party. They were going on a month long European vacation. Since Kihyun had been busy with yet another Monsta X comeback, Tris had to make time after work for party planning. She had been at her new job for a few weeks and had loved every minute of it. Leaving New York and coming back home really was the best choice she had made for her career and her love life.

“What time will you guys be here?”, Tris asked. “Well we are going to try to get there by 5”, Kihyun said, “I’m sorry, I wish we could come early to help”. “That’s okay; the girls are here with me. We should get everything done before they get back from their spa day”, she said. “I can’t wait until we get to go on a trip of our own”, he said. Tris had wanted that too. She just wanted to go away to some romantic place with Kihyun and leave their worlds behind for a while. “Me too babe”, Tris said, “I will see you later... I love you”. “I love you too”, he said, “Goodbye beautiful”. Tris hung up and got back to work on the decorations.

~~~~~~~

“The guys are here”, Lala yelled and Ash ran outside. Tris was in the middle of mixing something on the stove, so she held herself back from running to Kihyun. “Hello my love”, he said, wrapping his arms around her from behind, and placing a long lingering kiss on her neck, that sent trembles through her body. Kihyun turned Tris around and kissed her, before she could even say anything.

“Would you two get a room”, Hyungwon said. “And would you step away from the stove”, Lala said. This had been happening a lot since that night on the boat. Tris and Kihyun kept getting caught up in these intense moments; but it was always interrupted. The guys started opening up all the covered platters, to see what was inside, and then looked up at Tris. “Help yourselves”, she said and Kihyun grabbed her again, “To the food Kihyun… I meant help yourself to the food”. Kihyun pouted and let go of Tris, giving her a chance to catch her breath.

~~~~~~~

“Surprise”, everyone yelled, when the parents had entered the house. They were overjoyed that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter