Chapter 36 - White Sugar

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tris felt nervous. It was the first time a boy was coming over to pick her up. The same boy that came over so many times before, it was practically his house too. Today was different though, because today she was going out on a date with that boy. Today, that boy, was her boyfriend…

It had been 3 weeks since Kihyun and Tris had officially become a couple. Kihyun had called her at least 6 to 7 times a day since then. Every morning when he woke up, whenever he took a break to eat, whenever he was in the car, travelling from one venue to the next, every night before he went to bed or when he just needed to hear her voice.

Somehow, this still wasn’t enough. Tris missed him more with each phone call or text or visit. He had finally got an entire day off and they were going on their first official date. Tris had spent the entire night before and that morning trying on everything she owned, but she was not satisfied with anything. Eventually she found a gift bag in her closet, that she had completely forgotten about.

When Kihyun got his first pay check, he had bought gifts for Tris and his parents. He had gotten her a pink lace dress, which she had been saving for a special occasion. But then things got so bad between them; she never got the chance to wear it. Tris was happy she had saved it for today. She heard a car pull up outside, but was too nervous to look through the window. She heard her front door opening, without the doorbell ringing. That had to be Kihyun, she thought. No one else would just come inside. The moment was here. The time had arrived. Trihyun’s first date…

~~~~~~~

Kihyun opened the door to a flash that blinded him. “I’m sorry hun”, Bora said, “I just wanted to capture this moment”. Kihyun smiled and hugged her. “Are you nervous?”, Dongwoo asked. Kihyun nodded. “Good”, he said. Kihyun entered the living room and stood in the same spot he did the day of the dance, with a rose in his hand and his heart beat increasing by the second.

And then he saw her... Tris was wearing his dress and she couldn’t have looked more beautiful.

~~~~~~~

Kihyun swallowed hard. “Hi”, he said. “Hi”, Tris said, unable to hold in her smile. Kihyun looked so handsome. She missed the pink hair, but the black hair just looked soooo good... “Well, we are just going to leave”, Dongwoo said. “Wait I need a picture”, Bora said. “Can you leave the kids alone”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter