Chapter 29 - Fighter

Love is Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So do you have any plans for your vacation?”, Dongwoo asked Tris. “Not really, I have a month before I start the new job”, Tris said, “I was thinking of just catching up on Kpop, going to shows, shopping, writing a book”. “Writing a book?”, Dongwoo asked. “Yeah I don’t know the first thing about writing, but I just have this story I want to tell, so I’m going to try.”, Tris said. “That’s great hun, I look forward to reading it”, Dongwoo said.

~~~~~~~

“Hey Lala”, Tris said answering her phone. “Hey Tris, you got any plans tonight?”, Lala asked. It was a week since Tris got back home. All she had done this week, was unpack. She really had nothing to do at all. “No I do not, what’s up?” Tris said. “Ash and I are going on a triple date today with Minhyuk and his girl. I thought maybe you wanted to come along”, Lala said. “Uhm, I know I have no plans, but I am going to pass on being a 7th wheel”, Tris said. “Oh no, Hyungwon said to bring you along because he’s bringing Kihyun”, Lala said. “So if I don’t come, is Kihyun going to be the 7th wheel?”, Tris asked. “Pretty much, yeah, do you really want to do that to the poor boy Tris?”, Lala asked. “Fine, I’m in”, Tris said.

~~~~~~~

“What are you wearing?”, Minhyuk asked Kihyun. “I’m wearing clothes, what are you wearing?”, Kihyun asked. “You are hilarious, didn’t I tell you that you are coming out with us tonight?”, Minhyuk demanded. “Do you think I want to be the 7th wheel on your triple date? No thank you!”, Kihyun said finding a comfortable position of the sofa.

“What are you doing?”, Hyungwon asked seeing Kihyun on the sofa, “What is he doing?”, he asked  Minhyuk, “We are meeting the girls in half an hour”. Minhyuk and Hyungwon grabbed both sides of Kihyun and lifted him off the sofa. “Yah, what are you guys doing?”, Kihyun yelled. “It’s not just a triple date okay, it’s a quadruple date”, Hyungwon said. “What?”, Kihyun asked. “Tris is coming okay, so go and get dressed for the love of god”, Minhyuk blurted out. “What do you mean Tris is coming? Does she know I’m coming?”, Kihyun asked anxiously. “Yes Lala told her you will be there and she agreed to come”, Hyungwon said, “So are you going to come out with us tonight or are you going to stay on this couch watching running man?”, Minhyuk asked. “Give me 15 minutes”, Kihyun said.

~~~~~~~

“Are you ready woman?”, Ash asked bursting through Tris’ bedroom door. “What are you wearing?”, Lala asked. “What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?”, Tris asked. “Nothing, if you are going to church”, Ash said. “Do nuns even wear jeans?”, Tris asked confused by that accusation. “Tris we are going out dancing, you need to be y”, Lala said. “Dancing? I thought we were just going to a karaoke bar”, Tris said. “Oh right, there was a change of plans”, Ash said. “Well thanks for the update”, Tris sighed, “Give me a moment to change”.

~~~~~~~

“So where exactly are we going?”, Kihyun asked once the 4 boys were in the car. “It’s this club in Gangnam”, Hyungwon said. “It’s exclusive to celebrities only”, Wonho said. “They are really strict, they dont even allow cellphones inside”, Minhyuk said, “They are all about ensuring absolute privacy for their guests. “How did you guys even find this place?”, Kihyun asked. “It’s the result of much research, when you need to take your girl out but stay inconspicuous”, Hyungwon said. “We go there atleast once a month”, Minhyuk said. “The best part about it, are their private booths”, Wonho said smiling. “What are private booths?”, Kihyun asked. “Basically, if you need privacy, you can have it”, Hyungwon said with a smirk. Minhyuk smiled. Kihyun didn’t need a further explanation.

“The girls texted that they are there already”, Hyungwon said, “Lala said that Eunseo is with them Minhyukah”. “Great”, Minhyuk said, “Hey, you look nervous”, he said to Kihyun next to him. “I keep getting nervous every time I know I am going to see her”, Kihyun said, “I used to see her every day, why am I nervous?”, he asked. “Like I said, Tris isn’t the same girl as before, the relationship between the two of you isn’t the same either”, Minhyuk said, “You don’t see her as the girl you grew up with anymore, you see her as a woman you are attracted to”.

“I don’t even know what to say or how to act around her anymore. I just feel completed flustered the entire time. My hands get sweaty and my heart races. Not to mention the effect she has on other parts of me”, Kihyun said. “Welcome to the club Kihyunah”, Hyungwon said with a smile. Except he wasn’t in their club; they were actually dating the girls they liked. Kihyun was still trying to maintain his friendship with Tris.

“We are here”, Wonho said from the driver’s seat. “Okay, this place doesn’t look fancy at all”, Kihyun said. “Yes, that’s the point, who is going to think there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter