Chapter 7

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew by really fast. I just came from an official work business in Busan. It's been a month since Seulgi and I had our first date. Our days are spent checking up on each other and texting about random things that happened during the day. Our nights are spent talking to each other on the phone, sometimes even past midnight. All in all, our relationship was going well. We had gone on a few dates and so far, all of them ended well. Seulgi seemed to have fun but I decided that it's time. It's time I take this relationship up a notch. I took out my phone to text her.

 

i'm back in Seoul now

waaahh! welcome back bunny :D

bunny?

its my new nickname for u...do u like it?

its cute but why bunny though?

u just remind me of one :D

yah! are you saying i eat like one? ಠ_ಠ

hahaha xD i didnt say that u did

hmph.. i hate you :(

is the bunny sulking? im just kidding xD

u remind me of a rabbit because u get scared at every single thing

hmph :( then you'll be a bear

that's what my fans call me ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

anw, how was the flight?

it was okay :)

where r my presents??? 

oh...i'm supposed to buy you one? 

ur mean

u made the bear sad :(

i'm just kidding..i'll give them to you on our next date ;D

yey! good thing u asked first xD

heol..fine i won't ask anymore 

hahaha xD im just kidding...how does thursday sound?

im free :) take me to one of ur favorites again

i want to eat good food T.T work is stressing me out 

aww is my bunny tired? then ur wish is my command

7 PM. apple tree house. their barbecue is to die for:D

u want me to pick u up?

sure. i'll text you the address on thursday

ok. i'll see u thursday :)

see u on thurs irene :D

 

*************************************************************************************************

 

I was in my kitchen preparing kimchi pancakes and ramyeon for Yeri and I for our movie night. Yeri comes to my apartment during her free time from university to hangout and basically eat all my food. I swear that kid can be bothersome and evil sometimes but I wouldn't trade her for the world. "Unnie! Is Harry Potter okay?" Yeri shouted from the living room.

"Sure!" I was cutting the kimchi when my phone rang. "Yeri, who is it? I'm a bit busy here. My hands are full of kimchi."

There was silence for a few seconds and then I heard footsteps towards me and that's when I turned. Yeri was approaching me with a smirk on her face. I gave her a look. "What?"

Then she lifted my phone and showed me the caller.

"Is that Kang Seulgi? Seulbear? with a heart emoji?" I panicked slightly and immediately washed my hands to answer the phone.  I was wiping my hands with a rag when Yeri decided to be the evil kid that she is. She held my phone behind her back and gave me a chesire grin. "Do you put hearts on the names of your models now?"

"Yeri give me the phone." I commanded with my arm streched out. And because Yeri is the evil kid that she is accepted the call and put it on speakerphone.

Seulgi's melodic voice can be heard through the line. "Hi, bunny." I looked at Yeri and she was covering her hand, suppressing a squeal.

"H-Hi, Seulgi."

"Oh, a-are you busy? I'm sorry I didn't text first."

"No! It's okay. I was just about to watch a movie with Yeri."

"Yeri? Your younger sister? Oh, sorry. I'll call next time then."

"O---" Before I can continue Yeri signalled something and when I just gave her a confused look, she decided to whisper it to me. "Don't let me stop you. I wouldn't like to intrude, hehehe." 

"Yah!" I slapped Yeri on her arm and she gave me the phone and winked while scrambling away to the living room while singing. "I have a Seulgi! I have an Irene! Uhhh! Seulrene!"

I decided to ignore Yeri's weird behavior and placed my phone on my ear. "Seulgi? Are you still there?"

"Was that your sister?"

"Uh," I rolled my eyes, "don't mind her."

"Hahaha. She seems like a lively girl. You're not watching the movie with her anymore?"

"It's okay the movie can wait. So, how are you?"

Seulgi and I continued chatting about our day with a smile on my face while looking at Yeri with a smile on her face from the living room.

 

*************************************************************************************************

 

Wendy and I were now seated inside a cafe. Wendy and I have a tradition of having these Tuesday nights where she sleeps in my apartment and we update each other about our lives, well mostly about her interrogating my (used to be nonexistent) dating life. Wendy and I were just talking about a guy she met at a bar last saturday and she told me about how they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter