You are my Love

Love in the ShyShy Lane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why don’t we get ready together? I don’t need much help and my stylist can focus on you” Seung Ho suggested. Sohyun had just informed him that her usual stylist would be on vacation and could not attend to her for the drama award event. And it is very difficult to get another one for that night due to many events happening at the same time. “I like the idea but where? I’m sure most places are booked and my place is not suitable to get ready. Could we do it at your place?” Sohyun asked. Seung Ho kept quiet. He wasn’t keen as till now, very few people were aware that he had a place in Seoul and he would like to keep it that way. “Why don’t we book a suite at a hotel not too far from the venue? I’ll go get one,” Seung Ho suggested. They also make plans after the event to go out for supper and drinks with a few friends from the industry.

 

Seung Ho was seated at the lounge chair in the bedroom, waiting for the stylist who was busy with Sohyun. He was reading the reviews on his cameo on Sohyun’s drama which was shown earlier in that week. The review had been very good, with reporters and fans asking him to act again. They loved the chemistry between the two of them.

 

“Sohyun-ah, did you know that there are fans clamouring for our names to be up for the Couple award? You wonder whether it was for the drama or real life?” Seung Ho chuckled. “I think both, because I know my family and friends thought the two of you were adorable and such a beautiful couple on screen, and they believed that off-screen, your relationship would be even better,” the stylist commented. “Noona, what do you think?” Seung Ho asked her directly. “You?” the stylist paused and turned towards Seung Ho, “are so whipped. Sohyun has you wrapped around her finger!”

 

“Unnie! That’s not true,” Sohyun quickly exclaimed. Her eyes widened in surprised. “Sohyun-ssi, you misunderstood. I don’t mean that you did anything like controlling him, but Seung Ho worships the ground you walked on and he showed it. And that is something I never thought could happen,” the stylist explained calmly. “I’ve known him since before he entered MS. When female fans and even some actresses or some celebrities’ children threw themselves at him, he was very standoffish, very cool about it, even when its someone he thought was attractive." She paused and looked at Seung Ho, "Remember what you told me once, you think it is very awkward and socially unacceptable to show PDA or that you like someone openly? I know you are eating your words now,” she chided him but her voice rang with laughter. Seung Ho guffawed while Sohyun smile shyly.

 

The crowd were loud outside the venue as they greeted the stars walking the red carpet. Seung Ho and Sohyun were in the van that was waiting for its turn at the red carpet. Taking Sohyun’s hand, he smiled at her, “Did I tell you how gorgeous you look this evening?” She smiled at him, her eyes twinkling. “Thank you Oppa, that was probably the fifth or sixth time. One more time, I probably would start wondering whether you meant it or you were trying to convince yourself,” she giggled. He put her hands to his lips and stared lovingly into her eyes, “You know the truth.”

When the van pulled up at the red carpet, Seung Ho got off the van and waited for Sohyun. There were a lot of screamings and shouts of his and Sohyun’s names. The cheers were deafening. He helped Sohyun off the van and they smiled at each other, before turning together to acknowledge the thunderous greetings. They walked, holding hands with their fingers intertwined, smiling and waving at their fans. They even stopped on the red carpet to allow fans to take their photos. At the photo stand, they held each other closely as they posed as a couple. Seung Ho leaned towards Sohyun and whispered, “what do you think of the reaction if I were to kiss you here.” Sohyun whispered back, “You wouldn’t dare”. He leaned further in as his lips touched the side of her cheek near her ear and he pulled her even closer, “You shouldn’t dare me,” Sohyun looked up to him a bit worried and he winked at her before turning back to the front, smiling.  There were a lot of shoutings and teasing by the reporters as they walked past. Seung Ho’s face clouded over briefly when he met the eyes of the reporter that wrote about Sohyun and quickly pulled her away before she saw him. After the red carpet and away from the crowd, Seung Ho turned to Sohyun and exclaimed, “That was surprisingly fun!" Seung Ho laughed, "I can’ t believe I said that.” Sohyun laughed with him. They bumped into fellow actors and actresses as they made their way inside, greeting them as they walked inside.

 

Sohyun sat between the lead actor and Seung Ho at the table for the main cast of the drama. The atmosphere was lively and she made a point to ensure Seung Ho did not feel awkward seated with the main cast of her drama. Fortunately, he knew several of them at the table so he was comfortably chatting with them. Sohyun and her partner won the Best Couple award and when Sohyun stood up, Seung Ho stood up too. Putting his arms around her waist, he pulled her slightly towards him and congratulated her before giving her a kiss on the cheek. He then turned to the lead actor who was waiting for Sohyun and cheekily told her acting partner, “Only for this award, she’s mine otherwise!” and he winked. Immediately after, his face flushed and he became shy when the MC and everyone in the room laughed at his possessiveness since it was captured on screen. Everyone thought it was hilarious though they weren’t sure whether Seung Ho was acting out as the jealous ex-boyfriend in the drama or the jealous real boyfriend. But Sohyun was so embarrassed and her face turned bright red. There were of course a lot of teasing and ribbing which Seung Ho tried his best to take it in his stride.

 

After the event, they went back to the hotel to change into casual clothes as they were meeting L, Your Ram, Junghyun, Sejong, Chae Yoong and a couple others for supper. They had grilled meat and drinks. L and You Ram teased Seung Ho for his blatant show of jealousy. "You were more subtle during our filming," L said. "That was because they weren't dating yet. If they were, the two of you would probably be trading punches on the set," You Ram chuckled. Seung Ho could not respond because he knew it was a possibility.

 

You Ram and Junghyun wanted to have more drinks after the meal but they could not decide which place to go to have their drinks in privacy. After several minutes of discussion, Seung Ho whispered to Sohyun and with her agreement, suggested to do it at their suite. It had a large living area that everyone can hang out and drink. The guys bought drinks and the group spent the night chatting, joking and drinking. In the early morning, Seung Ho and Sohyun who were not much of a drinker, were left looking around at the guys and girls sprawling on the living area. They took the girls to the bedroom and made the guys a little bit more comfortable. They were left with the armchair and both snuggled there.

 

“I didn’t expect the night to end this way. I’m sorry I suggested it,” Seung Ho spoke softly. Sohyun raised her eyes towards him, and touched his face. “It’s ok Oppa. I had fun also. Its nice to hang out with them too. We can always find time for ourselves,” and she raised her head to kiss him lightly. Seung Ho responded to the kiss and before long, it got really heated. When they pulled apart, both were panting and eyes glazed with desire. “I want you,” Seung Ho whispered hungrily. Sohyun pulled his head down for another passionate kiss. “I’m going to ask the hotel if they have another available room,” Seung Ho said urgently when they broke the kiss again for breath. Before he could move, Sohyun shook her head, “No. Let’s just stay here. This is nice too,” And she cuddled up to him closely. They finally fell asleep.

 

The next morning, Chae Young was the first to wake up. She felt guilty looking at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter