Introduction

We are won
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmmm…Hmmm…shimmie shimmie ko ko bop, I think i like it…..

 A phone started buzzing repeatedly in a closed room. The whole room was dark except a subtle sunlight which was falling through the curtains of sheer. A tall body which was covered in the blanket from head to toe twisted from side to side due to the disturbance. His ears twitched as the phone kept ringing making him annoyed. Shutting his ears, he placed a pillow on top of his handsome face, covering his angel like features, just with an intention to sleep longer but the ringtone jangled again. Frustrated the young man pulled his brown locks but had no intention to wake up yet.

Who the hell is that early in the morning? Or probably it is noon? His patience ended but the caller was so persistent “Argh!!” he yelled unable to take it any longer, rather earned a smack when a pillow came flying at him. Cursing he sat up straight in the couch his arm muscles tensed if possible will rip the shirt off.

Greeted with a splittling headache, he sat on the couch lazily. Although he was sure the pillow thrown at him is the cause of this head ache. He blinked several times trying to figure out who painted his walls pink?

Then reality hit him. Recollecting the hot session last night….oops wrong word….hardcore drinking session last night with his buddies he crashed at a friend’s place….yeah a man.

“Damn it….why does he like pink? Is he girl?” he questioned staring at those walls. This guy has weird tastes but a really cool guy.

“Argh I need some coffee right away” he muttered, lazily looking at the scattered bottles of alcohol. Man, this hangover is killing me.

Shimmie…shimmie…

There it goes again

“Oh sehun….damn it, shut the phone” he yelled, throwing whatever things he got in hand. Yeah, even a knife? Came flying at me.

“Heechul dude, come to your senses” sehun huffed warning him to look at the things he is throwing. This guy will kill me one day.

One more minute and I will be in heaven or…

Sh*t!! Mom!! He saw the caller id displaying on the screen.  15 missed calls. I am dead

Hurriedly he called her back, tension arose. “Honey” she whispered from the other end.

Why is she whispering? “Mom, what is it?” he asked casually scratching his head.

“Why aren’t you here yet? I informed you yesterday about the family gathering. Look everybody are together and are asking for you” she said in her angry and also a bit concerned tone, simultaneously lowering her voice as the whispering was lower than before. Along with it the commotion behind her can also be heard.

“Mom….i already” he was about to explain. “Tell him to get here soon” a male voice interjected. I am sure its dad. “Is he with a girl?” he can clearly hear him questioning which made him embarrassed. Is this what he thinks of me?

“Honey” her voice softened and he can no longer hear his dad’s bickering, probably she shooed him?

 “Mom, I ain’t coming to that family gathering of yours. I don’t want to see their faces. Do you hear that? I am sure they aren’t willing to see my face either. I suppose you will come up with a brilliant excuse like always. Okay?….byeee” and he ended it abruptly.  He can still hear her shouting….whispering.

Gosh i don’t want to meet those cousins of mine….never will.

Now that the discussion ended his eyes landed on the clock which striked 11….Holy sh*t .“Heechul, dude we are late for the office get up” he said kicking his , yes his office buddy, but the guy has no intention to wake up.

“Oh…sohee!!” sehun yelled and as soon as the words hit his ears he sat up straight simultaneously fixing himself. “Forgive me!!” he begged kneeling on the bed, clasping his hands. Soon he shot a death glare as there was no answer from sohee or well no sohee in the room.

Sehun could only giggle as the poor guy was totally red; half the reason because he was flustered to hear his crush’s name, other half as his blood was boiling. His wry face makes him want to more. Nonetheless, mission accomplished.  As soon as his attention shifted from heechul who was rushing to the bathroom he left to change too.

A handsome young man, with jet black hair, tall figure and well built body was walking in a building. He was the definition of perfect, as his manly figure and perfect face were creating a symmetry. The girls turned around looking at him shyly, hoping he would give one glance. As if a miracle happened he turned around noticing their stares and gave a cheeky crooked smile. As soon as he turned around there were squeals everywhere.

As soon as he spotted a girl, he rushed to her side. Gently taking the coffee from her and placing it aside. He took her hand and uttered.

“Beautiful things must me treasured and what is more beautiful than a maiden’s heart” he complemented gently caressing the hands of a beautiful girl. He can clearly see the girl in the front beaming with a hint of blush crept on her cheeks Okay, those are just words, as i only have one intention.

“Kim jongin, you are such a cool guy. You know nobody used such sweet words towards me not even my boyfriend” she said looking towards him with those dove like eyes also frowning, maybe thinking of her boyfriend.

“Its kai, Jess…..by the way, the information i asked i can get it right?” he asked expecting a positive answer mostly, observing that teasing smile of hers.

“Think it is almost done” she patted his shoulder gently. Leaning a bit closer she continued “My boyfriend works for Xyz Company and i will make sure you get an appointment by Thursday” she squealed shaking his hands vigourously. I know sweetheart, that’s the reason i asked you. Well, I am not revealing that to you though.

“Cool, then meet you later” he said inching closer. Noticing her closing her eyes, he escaped from that place leaving her hanging.  Grinning after hearing her whining at a distance he left the place cooly.

Knocking the door, he entered the room. Inside the room flooded with lights was his boss “Jongin, come in” he called.

“Its kai!!” he said eyeing him, taking a seat before him leisurely, and threw the file at him confidently. His eyes shined as if asking it was true and kai’s mouth turned into a lopsided grin. “Brilliant” is what he heard him shouting in joy.

“I can’t believe jongin. You got the appointment with that sadistic guy. You are the only one i can trust. How did you manage it by the way?” he shot the words. Man, this guy doesn’t stop talking once he starts.

“Boss, take a chill. You know once kai decides something he makes it happen. Regarding how i did it? It doesn’t concern you. See ya” said standing up and walked to the door but he can never leave this early.

“Which girl this time?” his boss asked making him halt. He lifted his thick eyebrows questioning him and kai knew he can’t escape “Some girl!!” he replied not giving him the answer to the question and left him. Bet you, his mouth is wide open now. Well, I am amazing.

Stepping out of the door is like walking into the group of hyenas, drooling at the sight of the meat. Well, it referred to kai. Need to escape this situation.

“Hey, girls!!” he waved and winked. It worked; those heart shaped eyes can be seen without a 3D glass. Well, done kai. Self appreciation is neccessary. Who will motivate me if not myself?

“Here’s the another person who motivates me” he muttered looking at the name flashing on his phone “Hey, my love” he answered and all he could hear is her lovely voice “Who are calling my love?…..Jongin, where are you? I told you to attend the gathering today” she started blabbering in her sweet voice.

“Mom….mom…relax” calming her down was the biggest problem. The only woman i can’t control. “Jongin, you fool….how dare you make us wait…..” could hear a couple of women shouting through the phone. I take back, women, i can’t control…..forgot my sisters.

“Guys, you know i don’t want to see their faces. I am not attending any family gathering. Mom, love you. I got to go”. That’s it one more word of that family gathering and he might puke.

Never want to see those faces again, who else…. my cousins….arghh

He spotted another girl he has work with and rushed to her.

 

A man wore his goggles, swiftly took a gun in his hand and aimed at the target. He closed one of his eyes for perfection. His arm muscles and veins popping out. He neither was buff nor lean, his hair set in the back except few bangs falling on his forehead.

Bang….bang

The gun fired and hit exactly the target. His big eyes shone and his lips curved into a heart shaped smile.

“Game over” he cheered, blowing on the tip of the gun. His eyes shifted to his friend who was taking long breaths probably came running to him.

“Do kyungsoo, you liar!!” he scoffed also squatting on the floor taking long breaths. Kyungsoo shut his eyes.  I am dead.

“Sungjae my friend…..you don’t need to bow to me” he teased helping him up.  Sungjae brushed his hands off “You called me so urgently saying you are in trouble and here you are playing shooting games. Man, i was in an important meeting” he blabbled.

What?? I was bored alone, just wanted a company. If i say this out loud, the bullets of this gun will be aimed at my brain.

“Relax; I took a break as i was stressed at office. One more minute, and i would shoot my boss” kyungsoo explained his situation.

“Yeah, but why would you lie, as if you were dying. I was so scared. Your office is just around the corner you can come over anytime but my work place is so far” he argued.

How much energy does he have? But man he came running for me.

“Okay…okay sorry…here” he inserted a lollipop to shut his mouth. He knows his weakness, sugar!!

“By the way, what’s with this addiction of shooting games that you always escape from your work whenever you have break and come to this mall” he asked curiously the sweet in his mouth.

“The satisfaction you get when you hit the target is simply amazing. I never missed a single target in my life” his eyes shone as if he was possessed.

“Yeah, continue with this and you will soon become a gangster ……Since when did it start? This obsession?” sungjae rolled his eyes.

“Since that time……When ever i imagined my lovely cousins as the target….argh….don’t want to talk about them” his nose crinked and mouth twisted. When sungjae was about to ask about the reason behind his hatred, as he never told him, kyungsoo’s phone rang.

“Yeah, mom?... Me?...i am at work….yeah…I am so busy mom….i was about to come but my arms and legs hurt so much due to exhaustion. Even though i am unable to walk just for you i will come over…..No…..mom….don’t worry. I absolutely wanted to attend the gathering” he acted holding his head. Sungjae’s jaw dropped “Such a liar” he rolled his eyes.

Kyungsoo closed his mouth “Shut up!!” he muttered keeping the phone away.

“No, dear….you take re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter