Final

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started when Chanhee broke up with his ex boyfriend, Byunghun because the latter wanted to pursue his career as a celebrity. Chanhee was a normal university student with a pointer 3.5 above every semesters. The broke up was a painful one for Chanhee as Byunghun was his first boyfriend thus make the break up as his first one in his life.

To throw away the pain, he went to the night club alone without his friend, Ahn Daniel because his friend will always act as his mom. Niel will control his glasses of alcohol heck even when someone was trying to hit on him, Niel will glare at the guy make him quickly walked away. Don’t judge Niel. Although he was a year younger than Chanhee, he was a lot more mature than Chanhee. Before they left their hometown to roll in the university, Chanhee’s mother made Niel promise to take care of her youngest son. Chanhee was too innocent, oblivious to the surrounding, thus niel’s motherly instinct kicked in everytime he sensed the elder was in danger.

Chanhee gulped down his fifth glass already when he realised the next seat to him was already occupied by another male. He was about to order another one when the man next to him spoke with a loud yet deep voice due to the loud music in the night club.

“Hey, are you alone? “

“yeah. “ he aswered shortly. He knew he was already drunk a little bit because his body became hotter all of sudden.

“My name is Minsoo. What’s yours, pretty boy? “ the man tried to flirt with Chanhee but born with an oblivious mind, he paid no attention to the flirty aura around that man.

“Chanhee. “

“What a beautiful name. Suit with your pretty face. “ Chanhee blushed when Minsoo said that.

“Wanna dance? “ the manly man asked.  Chanhee’s head was cloudy and he couldn’t thinking straight so he just grabbed the man’s veiny arm and let Minsoo bring them to the dance floor. But as soon as they reached the dance floor, the music was changed from the dance song to the romantic song. Minsoo grabbed the younger’s waist and pulled him closer. While Chanhee looped his arms around the taller man’s neck. Both bodies were swaying from left to right with Chanhee’s face hid under Minsoo’s neck.

“Ah. “

Chanhee moaned when Minsoo unconciously grind their bottom part together. The younger moaned a few more times when Minsoo took a bold action to sensually the young’s y bum after he was by tge first moan.

“C-chanhee, let’s go to my apartment. Now. “

 

 

Chanhee snuggled closer to the source of warmth. Wait. What is this? This is not my pillow. Is this... Is this someone’s body? Chanhee roamed his hand at the body with the eyes closed.

He opened his eyes and what greeted him was a handsome face.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! “

 

 

That man again! Chanhee grabbed his belongings and put it in his bag ignoring that he just mixed up his colouring pens and blue and black pen which he not normally do. You see, Chanhee actually was a neat student. He doesn’t like to mix his usual pens and highlighters and coloured pens. He doesn’t like to go to class with un-ironed clothes although most of the guys in his class done that. His presentations was usually the most pleasant one (according to his lecturers).

He quickly walked to the student’s mall which was packed by students  and hoping that that man doesn’t know which one was him because tge student’s mall was having some exhibition or competition by mechanical engineering students.

“Hyung!” Daniel yelled when he saw his hyung was struggling to walk because of too many people. Blame his tiny frame. After so much trouble, finally he reached Niel’s booth. They talked and laughed when Niel told him about his invention. He knew Niel will be a renowned scientist in the future because heck, the younger was so passionate about inventing something. Meanwhile for him, he was more into chemical engineering. He groaned when he remembered that he and physic was not a match in heaven although he did like that subject.

“Hyung, that man was staring at you since forever. Do you know him? “

Uh oh. Niel can’t know about the one night stand that happened a week ago. His ears might bled hearing Niel’s nagging about how not to go to night club alone and not to sleep with everyone easily. His mind was thinking hard what reason he can give to Niel.

“Ah molla. I think he is just Chunji’s fan.” Chanhee said. Chunji was his stage name whenever he sang at the university during dinner or during formal parties. Niel knew how much the elder gained fans after his first performance two years ago at faculty’s dinner. After hearing Chanhee’s reasons, he talked to his team mates that they will go to the lunch first.

 

Chanhee sighed again at a bouquet of roses that greeted him when he opened his door. Since the one night stand happened, the man never failed to receive a bouquet of different flowers every morning. Luckily he stayed at a single dorm room or else hsi roommate must be frustrated at how much the flowers decorated their dorm room. He read the card that was attached to the bouquet.

“Good morning Lee Chanhee! I hope you have a good sleep.

In your hand right now is a bouquet of roses. Just want you to know the meaning of 3 roses is I love you. So 12 roses is I love you I love you I love you and I love you!

Bye!

-Minsoo

Ps: don’t forget to take your breakfast before you go to your english class!”

 

Chanhee pouted. So the elder already know his schedule, huh? He still remember the morning after their one night stand. He was so mad while Minsoo tried to explain to him. He ignored the elders and walked out from his apartment despite the pain on his back after he called for uber to pick him at the post guard. The next day when he went to the mall to buy new clothes, he saw that Minsoo was waiting for him at the outside so when he walked out from the mall, Minsoo tried to talk to him but being a stubborn boy, he glared at the elder and walked away. It happened many times already. It also happened at his university. When Minsoo tried to talk to him, he will ignore the latter and walk faster until he was at the place with many people.

Niel shouldn’t know about this or else his hyung will know it too and God knows what his hyung capable to do. He put the flowers down and went to the shower.

-

“Hyung? I think that guy is staring at you?” Wooshin nudged his senior and pointed at the suspicious looking man. Chanhee looked at the direction abd he rolled his eyes.

“Me too. I think he is staring at you. Do you know him?” his another junior, Sunyoul said, feeling scared when he saw the tattoos on the man’s arm. What if that man wants to kidnap Chanhee hyung? What if he wants to do inappropriate things to Chanhee hyung?  He can’t help but think the worst things that might happen.

“Let him be, guys. So far, he had not do anything to me.” Chanhee said flatly. Not that he could do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter