reviews;

☾ Moon Spell ;story starting!
JEON KYULKYU / CHOSEN
PLOTLINE : can't get away
FACE-CLAIM : roa - pristin
 
REVIEW : This is how the reviews are going to look like. My reviews are pretty simple and straight forward.   





 
CHAE YOUNGHEE / CHOSEN
PLOTLINE : fresh start
FACE-CLAIM : irene - red velvet
 
REVIEW : hi, hi. thanks for applying. so her basics are good. her personality needs some work, it is extremely short and very one-demisonal. she is very flat right now - flat doesn't mean a mary-sue at all - it is just she'll disappear in the background compared to other character that have a more vibrant and fleshed out all the way personality. so you might want to expand her traits to make her more dynamic and make her personality longer over all. her background is okay  You put that she gets her job back - which is a condiction to plot line - she should be jobless when she goes back to her hometwon and throughout her first months of being a witch. i don't mind if she gets her job back or a different job at different company - but it just doesn't make sense for her to get her job back after she destoryed hundreds of dollars from her ious employer. also a clafication on her power of levitation - she can't levitate other objects just herself. telekinesis is not the same as levitation and it shouldn't be confused with teleportation. she also wouldn't use her powers in public as not to expose herself or her friends. also the password is missing from your application as well. over all, she is a good start to a character - she just needs some work. once the errors that i pointed out are fixed then i can change her status.  everything looks okay now.
 



 
HO JUN / CHOSEN
PLOTLINE : crash & burn
FACE-CLAIM : jooheon - monsta x
 
REVIEW : Hi, thanks for applying. His basics are good. I really like that you used jooheon b/c hardly anyone ever uses monsta x members as face claims and i love them. his personality is so cute and fits really well with his character.  His background is nice as well. i chuckled a little when i read that he is scared of older girls. it is cute. I really like that you gave him a reason why he was labeled as the 'bully' type guy in school but in reality he really isn't. hahaa, lol - he is scared of kyulkyu that made me crack up. i can see why - she can be a little much at times. his answers to the questions fit his personality really well. over all i really like jun. i i didn't find anything wrong with his app so he is accepted! 
 


 
HAN WOO TAK / CHOSEN
PLOTLINE : home town dream
FACE-CLAIM : SF9 Rowoon
 
REVIEW : hi, thanks for applying. yes, i know about sf9. inseong is my bias but rowoon is very good choice too. wootak's basics are good and his personality is really nice - it fits with his over all character and background. his personality gives off the happy virus, dorky kind of character which is what i had in mind for his plot line.  i reallly like the constrast of how he was in high schol and now as an adult. his background is nice too. his answers were so like him, it helps me get a better read on how his personality works. over all, i really like him. i didn't see anything wrong with his app so he is accepted. 
 


 
KIM HOJUNG / CHOSEN
PLOTLINE : couldn't let go
FACE-CLAIM : wjsn chengxiao
 
REVIEW : hi, thank you so much for applying! hojung's basics are good. her personality is good as well. i really like her personality and she will fit in great with the cast of characters. i really like her indecsive kind of emotional outburst. her background is wel done as well and fits in with her personality and plot line. i really like that you put all the plotlines in her relationship area and all of them sound very nice. Also her q&a answers are sound so like her so that helps get her character down even more. over all, i really liked hojung so she is accpected!
 
 
 
 
 
CHARACTER NAME / ACCEPTED, PENDING, REJECTED
PLOTLINE : insert plotline here
FACE-CLAIM : name
 
REVIEW : review will go here.