The Moonchildren;

☾ Moon Spell ;story starting!
PLOTLINE: COULDN'T LET GO
TAKEN
AGE : 22-24
GENDER : Female
POWERS : molecular immboilization, molecular combustion
 
ABOUT :  She is the friend that simply can not let her friends go and misses the times that they had back in highschool. She performs the ritual again and causes herself and her friends to turn into witches. She still lives with her grandmother and has never told her about grandmother about that night untl her friends come knocking about the werid powers and witchy incidents start happening. She finally tells her grandmother about that nigtht and they learn about their fate. Her grandmother appoints her as the head witch as she did cause this mess.  She feels bad but at least they are together right?

FUN FACTS : her job should be centered around helping others but not in the medical field, should have some knowledge of witchcraft never really believed until now, her mother & grandmother were witches but did not pass it on to her so she could have a normal childhood,  in highschool she should have been the one to suggest they the do the ritual and convience them to actually do it, & there should be a reason why she misses her friends and does this ritual again to try to bring them together. 
 
 
PLOTLINE: AFRAID TO CONTACT 
TAKEN
AGE : 23-24
GENDER : Female
POWERS : telekinesis, astral projection
 
ABOUT :  She has moved away from her hometown like very far away, but in South Korea. She can't deny she misses running into her friends, but due to an incident between her and the magically famous in highschool has caused her to be afraid of seeing her friends again as none of them learned why she stopped being around them. When her powers start appearing after spending the night at her parents house on the full moon, she goes back to her hometown to figure out what the heck is going on only to be pulled back in her circle of friends because she has no choice. Though she is scared of them learning the secret that caused her to leave them in the first place.

FUN FACTS : her job should be a job where she can be felxible with it, should live in a big city away from her hometown of Namwon, in highschool she was known as the girlcrush of school and was most uncomfortable with doing the ritual, has changed the most since highschool, has no bloodline bond to witchcraft, and the most against moving back home - come up with a reason why she does.

*!future note - she can not be the love interest of the magically famous.
 
 
PLOTLINE: FRESH START
TAKEN
AGE : 21-24
GENDER : Female
POWERS : levitation, aerokinesis
 
ABOUT :  She has just moved back home after losing her job and her enagement to a former boyfriend ends. She originally left home to study at a good college in Seoul which where she meet her ex-fiance. It utlimately ends after a huge fight after she introduces him to her parents in her hometown on the day of the full moon. She then loses her job after she accidentally levitates and destorys something at her job which causes the company money - she ends up back home just being contcted by couldn't let go about if anything strange is going on to her which pulls her back into her group of friends. She hates being back home, jobless, and pulled into something she doesn't want to part of it. She left for a reason as she never thought this small town was would lead her to success.

FUN FACTS : though she is now jobless - her old job should be in a prestige industry and should pay well, she use to live in Seoul in a nice apartment that she shared with her ex-fiance, now lives at home, helps out at the family shop, in highschool she was the nerd and ranked number one in their small highschool, has changed the least since highschool, is the easiest to conveince to help them fight demons and evil creatures, acts as the mom of the group, and her ex-fiance should not be from her hometown.
 
 
PLOTLINE: CAN'T GET AWAY
TAKEN
AGE : 22
GENDER : female
POWERS : healing, orbing which includes telekinetic orbing
 
ABOUT :  She never could get away from Namwon as she never could get enough money to leave the city or attend college. Her family wasn't the wealthiest family out there but had enough to get by. She gave up her dream of going to art school when her family's business went under. She has reveived her family's rice cake shop just running it now as she still lives at home. She also travels to Seoul and in the city to sell her manhwas and art work to provide for her family. She learns about what couldn't let go has done as she is the first the other girls comes to for help. Though, she turns the other girl down and tells her it is her problem and she has more important things to care about now. She finally comes around after being attacked and orbing herself to the others. 

FUN FACTS : she owns and runs her family's rice cake shop while also is a manhwa artists just trying to sell her art in the city for extra money, takes care of her parents, freaked out the most about the ritual but the never looked back forces her into doing it, in highschool was the lowest ranked student and but was protected by her friends from other kids who would give crap about caring more about art than school, hardest to conveince to be a witch, and biggest dream is to be a popular manhwas and graphic novel writer/drawer.
 
 
PLOTLINE; MAGICALLY FAMOUS
TAKEN
AGE : 22-24
GENDER : Male
POWERS : shadow blasts, pyrokinesis
 
ABOUT :  Straight out of highschool, he was scouted into an entertainment company and soon enough he was debuting in a boy idol group as their leader. His group rose to fame and he put everyone behind until he had to go to the army. He did his two years when he was twenty, but come to find out his group did better without him. He was quickly signed to a new company debuting as a solo artist during one of his breaks he went home to visit his family during the full moon earning him his powers. He returned to find out his current company did not want to renew his contract as he wasn't bringing in the money on his own. He finally decides to move back home and figure what to do wiht his life until he runs into the couldn't let go and accidentally sets a bush on fire when he learns what she did to them thus giving him a new purpose in life because if he didn't debut as an idol then he wanted to either be a police officer or firefighter to save people.

FUN FACTS : debuted and worked as an idol both in a group and solo, was the leader and lead vocalist of his group, known for his toned body while he was promoting, his father is a retired police officer, no one in his hometown really knows about his idol career as he didn't use his birthname while promoting, did attend college while promoting, in highschool he was known as the jock as he played a few sports, takes it upon himself to be the leader of group, and doesn't get along with afraid to contact.

*!future note - he can't be the love interest of the afraid to contact.
 
 
PLOTLINE; HOMETOWN DREAM
TAKEN
AGE : 21-23
GENDER : male
POWERS : electrokinesis, empathy
 
ABOUT : After finishing his two years of army service, he went to school to be a teacher and has just finished his first year teaching at his hometown highschool. His hometown is all that he has ever known and loves it at home. He is a very big family person and never understood why his friends all wanted to leave home. He is having dinner with his parents when the full moon is going on and recevies his powers the next day. He is the second person the couldn't let go approaches about werid powers as they are the beginning two to start fighting demons and getting the others. He hates giving up his position at the school, but he knows with his empath power it will be torture to around the students and wouldn't be able to teach them properly. He insteads starts tutoring for his job. In highschool, he was known as the class clown and mood maker. 

FUN FACTS : works as a tutor, is very big family person, sees his friends as his second family, learns to control his empath power before his other, doesn't take life too seriously, was always curious about witchcraft, and acts like the dad of the group even though he doesn't lead them that well. 
 
 
PLOTLINE: NEVER LOOKED BACK
TAKEN  
AGE : 22-23
GENDER : male
POWERS : illusion casting, telepathy 
 
ABOUT : When he was done with the army, he never looked back to his hometown. He finished school and now owns his own business. His business is running smoothly until he makes one bad business decsion and it is taken right from under him. This causes him to have to move back home and co-own his family business with his sibling. He comes home on the day of the full moon and then the witchy stuff starts to happen then he runs into couldn't let go and askes her about his experiences then he learned about what she did. He doesn't exactly like it, but what other choice does he have now? In highschool, he was known as the quite the casanova and heartbreaker which hasn't exactly changed.  

FUN FACTS : use to own his own business but now co-own his family business with his sibling, was rather reckless and daring when he was young, he had a good reason to never look back at his hometown, forced the couldn't get away to do the ritual when they in highschool, doesn't live at home, and controls his powers the quickest.
 
 
PLOTLINE: CRASH & BURN
TAKEN
AGE : 23-24
GENDER : male
POWERS : cryokinesis, enegry projection
 
ABOUT : With his two years done, he got a job as a computer programer. He even got a girlfriend and life was going good until he learned that his mother had fallen ill and had to go back home on the full moon to take care of her. He had to start traveling between working in the city, taking care of his mother, and trying to keep his relationship going. In the end, he was away on a business trip when he found his mother had passed away then he also found out that his girlfriend had been cheating on him and left him. His world literally crashed and burned around him and he didn't know what to do expect go back home and put his mother to rest. He didn't learn of his powers until he froze the childhood lake behind his house that is across from the couldn't let go grandmother's home thus is how he learned about the group. He quit his job in the city and is living at home taking care of his father. In highschool, he was the quiet and kept to himself most of the time - he was often mistaken as a gangster for his cold and tough outter apperance. 

FUN FACTS : doesn't have job right now, lives in his childhood home just taking care of his father after his mom passed, has the hardest time controlling his powers, is the only one that is not upset or mad at the couldn't let go for doing what she did, found the witchcraft book at the couldn't let go grandmother's house and was the one the suggested they do the ritual, is the peace keeper of the group, and always was second place in rankings during high school.