Prologue

Dear Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thanks to all those who have subscribed, commented and upvoted! 

Updates will be slow due to the fact that I'm trying to finish the fic that I'm currently still working on before I completely focus on this one. 

-------

 

A tall black haired boy with handsome chiseled features sipped from his cup of bubble tea. "Why don't you just tell him that you like him?" 

The smaller brunette that sat across from the other sighed as he played with his straw. "Because unlike you, I know the person I like doesn't like me back." 

Upon being reminded of the terrible memory, the former slouched back in his seat seemingly dejected. "I'm sure she doesn't feel the same way, she's been avoiding me ever since I confessed." 

"But she didn't reject you, so there's still hope." The shorter male pointed out the positive side to the negative situation. 

A smirk involuntarily painted across his lips as a lightbulb in his head. "I'll stop sulking if you tell me who you're crushing on." 

The latter's cheeks instantly flushed beet red at the suggestion. "W-why do you want to know so badly?" He couldn't prevent himself from stammering at the sudden turn of events.

"Because you know who I like. So as your best friend, I deserve to know too." The black haired male answered matter-of -factly. 

The other gnawed on his lower lip, momentarily in deep contemplation. "Do you really want to know?" 

The tall boy rolled his eyes at the rhetorical question, not understanding what the big deal was. "Didn't I just say that?" 

"I like..." He trailed off as his vocal cords were suddenly closing in on him, thus he cleared his throat and tried again. "-you." 

The other furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. His friend spoke in almost a whisper, he barely heard a word. "I'm sorry, what?" 

The brunette groaned and swallowed the lump in his throat. Not daring to glance in the latter's direction, he solely focused his atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter