too slow

Crush (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter three: too slow

After a few more failed dates with Wonpil I sat at his house while Jae crashed his place. We were supposed to go out to eat tonight but Jae showed up unexpectedly and we reluctantly decided to stay behind.

 

"So when did you two become close?" He asked once we were all three situated in the living room.

 

Wonpil awkwardly laughed. "Since we first met."

 

He nods not questioning it. He didn't seem to get that we may have been going on dates? Had Sungjin not told him?

 

Every date before this one has failed. One I had to cancel because of a family issue. One Hanui drug her and Dowoon along with us. We were never in a position to get closer. Hell we've only held hands once.

 

I know I said I didn't like to move fast but I didn't mean for things to go this slow.

 

Wonpil sent me an awkward smile. He mouthed sorry to me before Jae took a seat between us, again obviously not reading the vibes I was sending him. Which were please let me at least sit by Wonpil.

 

As the movie slowly progressed I slowly got more tired. Maybe I should just go home?

 

Jae suddenly stood up. "Pause it, I gotta pee!" He ran out of the room as Wonpil paused the movie.

 

After dropping the remote Wonpil sheepishly glanced at me. "Sorry!"

 

"It's okay." I laugh at his pouting face, because darn he looks so cute. Who could ever be mad at him? "I'm just a little disappointed that's all."

 

He scooted closer and pressed his lips on my forehead causing my skin to heat up. "Does that make up for it?" He says once he's pulled away.

 

I can't help the smile that forms on my face. "A little bit."

 

He playfully scoffs. "Only a little?" His hand came to rest on top of mine.

 

I let out a small giggle. "Maybe a bit more than a little?"

 

He shakes his head. "We can't have you disappoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter