first glance

Crush (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one: first glance

 

"So who's all exactly going to be there tonight?" I ask the overly excited Hanui.

 

"Well obviously Sungjin and Jae." She mumbles her brother and his long term friend Jaehyung's name. Since I already knew them both. "And then he has three other friends coming over."

 

"One of which you're basically dating right?" I smirk towards her.

 

She giggles. "Yes. Dowoon will be there. I'm glad you'll finally get to meet him. He's so cute!"

 

I smile at her as she strips off the fourth outfit she had put on tonight. She wanted to look good for Dowoon.

 

"You should dress up too!" She yanks on my hands. "I mean there will be four other guys there you can hit up." She elbows me. "My brother is always an option." She winks.

 

I roll my eyes. She knows I only like Sungjin as a brother and Jae too. I had been around them for a majority of my childhood, I don't think I could look at them romantically.

 

"I mean if you marry him we can be related. You'd be my sister in law." She throws a shirt my way.

 

I pull the shirt off my face. "Hanui, for the last time I'm not going to marry Sungjin."

 

She pouts. "Then what about Jae?"

 

I roll my eyes. "Any hope for that ship being sailed has done sunk. You know my crush on him died long long ago. You know right after he showed me his collection of Kentucky fried chicken boxes."

 

She snorts. "Right, well Jae is interested in someone anyways. So he'll be taken soon." She jabs her finger at the shirt in my lap. "Put that on! There's still two other guys going to be there tonight."

 

"Who are they?" I ask.

 

She shrugs. "Friends from college. I think their name's are Younghyun and Wonpil."

 

I nod and sigh before slipping my t-shirt off and putting the shirt she threw at me on.

 

"See it looks cute!" She coos. I shrug deciding not to go against her.

 

--

 

Finally we pulled into the driveway of the place Sungjin gave her the address too. Hanui was extra jittery as she came around the outside of the car to grasp onto my arm.

 

"I'm so excited! It's been a week since mine and Dowoon's date I wonder if things will be noticeably different between us?" She puts a finger to her lips. Suddenly she's nudging me. "Seriously find a boyfriend soon so Dowoon and I can have someone to double date with!"

 

I roll my eyes. "Make Sungjin get a girl or something."

 

She huffs. "Going on a double date with my brother would be weird as hell." She pinches my cheeks. "Unless his date is you then it'd be okay."

 

I send her a glare to which she chuckles. "Come on!" She tugs me after her.

 

Once we're on the doorstep she presses the doorbell and shortly after the door is clicking open. A tall blonde male stands behind the door.

 

"Ah you must be Sungjin's sister." He greets her.

 

"Oh do we look that much alike?" Hanui remarks surprised.

 

"No you just have the same eyes." He shrugs.

 

She nods. "I'm Hanui, this is my best friend Dohee."

 

I nod towards him and he smiles and nods back.

 

"Nice to meet you I'm Younghyun." He steps aside to let us in. He was very good looking, however his blonde hair threw me off. Not that he wasn't good looking with it, it's just blonde hair reminds me of Jae who always had his hair dyed blonde.

 

And thinking of Jae made me think of his abnormal obsession with chicken. Which then just made me think of chickens...which in a way isn't a bad thing because I love chicken but not near as much as Park Jaehyung loved chicken.

 

I shake my head at the thought. God I went deep into that one.

 

Younghyun guided us to the living room where the very Jae sat by his lonesome self. A smile spreads on his face once he sees us.

 

"Hanui! Dohee!" He cheers standing to pull us into hugs. After releasing us he glances at me. "It's been a while, Dohee. I seen Hanui last week when she came creeping on Dowoon. But it's been forever since I've seen you."

 

I chuckle as Hanui punched him in the arm.

 

"It has been a while Jae, collected anymore chicken boxes since college started this year?" I ask him, genuinely interested. I was intrigued by how many he would end up collecting.

 

He nods. "Yeah quite a few actually."

 

Suddenly Sungjin's storming into the room. "Park Hanui you went on a date with Dowoon and didn't tell me!" He halts in front of her and glances at me. "Oh hey, Dohee." He waves before his attention went back to Hanui.

 

She innocently smiles. "Yes."

 

He eyes her cautiously. "What have you done to that innocent child?"

 

She scoffs. "He's not a child. And I haven't done anything yet."

 

"Yet?" He says flabbergasted.

 

"I never said that!" She lies grabbing onto my wrist. "Look I brought Dohee, hasn't it been forever since you last saw her?"

 

He sighs. "How are you Dohee?"

 

"I'm good." I smile sheepishly as Hanui hid behind me. "And you?"

 

"Never better until I found out the news of my little sister taking Dowoon on a date." He cracks a smile.

 

Sungjin was a good brother, yes. A better friend I might add. He knew his sister well, she was outgoing, very much so. Since he's acting so protective over Dowoon I'm assuming he's not so outgoing and more on the shy side?

 

"My intentions with him are good, I promise!" Hanui speaks over my shoulder.

 

"You have one chance, Hanui. If you were any other girl you wouldn't even have that!" He sighs before calling out Dowoon's name saying he could come in now.

 

My eyes move to the male who enters the room. My heart goes into a frenzy at the sight of him. That's Dowoon?

 

 

 

Wow, he's really good looking. He looked really good with his brown hair parted down the middle. His eyes were beautiful, damn his everything was beautiful.

 

And he was all Hanui's. I'm actually super jealous right now. Of course someone completely my type looks-wise was taken.

 

Just when I thought he couldn't get anymore attractive I heard his voice. His smooth beautiful voice was saying. "Come on, Dowoon."

 

Suddenly I'm dumbfounded. The beautiful man stepped into the hall and pulled another male into the room.

 

The new male refused to look up to meet anyone's eyes at first. His ears bright red, possibly from embarrassment.

 

Hanui is charging forward. "Dowoon, they didn't tease you too much right?" She clings onto the shy male's arm quickly. The beautiful boy from before releases his hold on the shy boy before glancing at Hanui and then over to me.

 

He of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter