Page 8

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 8

Tsundere

Words: 1583

Rating: NC-17

"Bring it inside." Jessica told the younger girl. The younger girl comply with full energy. Tiffany shook her head watching the taller girl enter the house with the boxes. 

 

"For how long will you treat her like a trash?" Tiffany asked her best friend. Jessica ignore her question. "Let us enjoy this, I never had someone who will follow everything I say." Jessica smile as they enter the house.

 

"Is there anything you want me to do?" Yoona asked with pull of energy. Jessica look around the house. "Seems my house haven't clean yet." Jessica pout. Yoona smile. "I can clean it for you." Yoona says as she start cleaning. Jessica drag Tiffany with her in the bedroom.

 

Jessica Jung is known for her looks in the school. She is beautiful and friendly. Of all people she choose Yoona when the girl confess to her. It was the happiest day for Yoona, and she don't know if for Jessica too.

 

Since they got together all Yoona did is to comply with every thing that Jessica asked her to do. From school stuffs to household chores. Yoona was call dumb by the students in the school, but she don't even care. She believes that they are all feeling envious of her because she have the most beautiful girl as her girlfriend.

 

Her friend even scold her about it, but Yoona doesn't care. She was blinded by her love for Jessica.

 

Yoona smile as she look around the place. She clean the house already. She wash the dishes. And also wash the clothes. Tiffany already said goodbye. Jessica was on the bed room sleeping. Yoona decided to cook dinner for the girl before leaving.

 

"You are already awake." Jessica was shock to see Yoona still there. "I cook dinner for you." Yoona smile sheepishly. Jessica want to act that she don't like it but her stomach betray her.

 

She end up seating and eating while Yoona watching her silently. Yoona chuckles as she sauce in Jessica's lips, so she wipe it.

 

"What are you doing?" Jessica was astonished. Yoona smile at her. "There is a sauce I am sorry." 

 

"Next time don't touch me because you just like to!" Jessica yell making Yoona nodded.

 

"I am sorry. I won't repeat it again." Yoona look at her clock and see it was almost her time to go. 

 

"I will go now. Bye Jessica." Yoona bow leaving Jessica. The older girl watch the younger girl left. 

 

 

"Yoona we are going out this Friday will you go?" Yuri asked her best friend. Friday is their usual girls night out. No one will say no.

 

"Friday?" Yoona was thinking if she have something to do, but she realized that she already say yes to Jessica.

 

"Friday? I will go to Jessica's place." Yuri rolled her eyes hearing the name of the girl.

 

"What did she ask you to do this time?!" Yuri asked with annoyance. Yoona didn't failed to notice it. "Yuri yah Jessica is still my girlfriend." Yoona was trying hard to make her friends like Jessica.

 

"But she is treating you like a . I don't even know why you like that girl." Yoona frown hearing things from her best friend. She understands that they only care, but she was sad that they can't understand why she like Jessica so much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter