Page 7

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 7

Wheelchair : Part 5

Words: 2121

Rating: NC-17

"You know what? Never in my million dreams I ever think that you and I will do this." Jessica rolled her eyes because Tiffany was exaggerating again. Sunny was being silent.

 

"Can you shut your loud mouth because Sunkyu is having her not best thing in her life." Jessica pointed out. The girl was silently looking over the clothes in the shop.

 

"Tsk. It seems she is hear physically and not here mentally." Jessica nodded in agreement. "Sunny yah. Look stop thinking about that person. We are here to have some fun remember?" Sunny look at Jessica and with a sad eyes she smile. She is trying hard to help herself too.

 

"Ok this is it. How about going in the show of my friend?" Jessica doesn't have any idea, but to comply with the idea of the shopaholic loud friend of them.

 

 

The three settle in a coffee shop inside the mall. They are having their own coffee and some sweets. Some bags of something they bought were placed on another chair.

 

"You know, remember you were pushing your own wheelchair in college, and I was really happy knowing this good news when the doctor says you have the chance to walk again." Tiffany smile as she reminisced that moment.

 

"How long it is again?" Sunny asked. "It's been four years already." Jessica says as she smile. She was in second year college when she a friend from college ask her to visit a doctor about her condition. Then she learned she will be able to walk again. She undergo on some therapy and she did it.

 

"I was happy when we do our first shopping." Tiffany smile. Sunny and Jessica nodded because it is really obvious.

 

"Remember our high school days?" Tiffany added. Jessica and Sunny look at each other. Of course who will forgot that days? Who will forget that graduation ball? Jessica remember that was the last time she meet Yoona and never hear anything from the girl after that. Yoona didn't even attended graduation, explains the early gift from Yoona.

 

Jessica even asked Yoona's friend, but they never give her a clear answer. Jessica was left there waiting and hoping that Yoona will be there again, but it's been six years already. Maybe Yoona have been married to Taeyeon already.

 

Tiffany frown knowing that such topic isn't good. "Yeah high school days? I still remember my ex." Sunny chuckles. Jessica look at Tiffany.

 

"What if until now it is still me and Sooyoung? Maybe I am not crying over that idiot." Sunny says with regrets.

 

"Duh? We both know that you've been like that when Sooyoung break up with you." Tiffany rolled her eyes, making Sunny glare at her.

 

"Yah you idiot. Sooyoung is still way to far from that jerk. However Sooyoung left me because she want to pursue her dreams. We are too young way back then, our future is our priority compare now. That jerk left over a girl." Sunny muttered with annoyance. Jessica nodded in agreement.

 

"Plus, how come you haven't date anyone? I mean a serious one? You are always flirting here and there? Plus it was you who break things between you and your long time crush." Sunny told Tiffany. Jessica was just listening.

 

"You mean Yuri? Well I learned that was just infatuation. I flirted because I don't see anyone of them being serious. I am still waiting for the right one. It it pair that three of us have no love life." Tiffany smile sheepishly making Jessica hit her head.

 

"You idiot."

 

 

 

"Miss are you the owner of the car? Look you car hit the bumper of my car. I know it is just a scratch, but still. Please be careful next time. However I will let it go, just move the car of yours." Jessica look at the complaining woman. She look at the bumper and back to the woman.

 

"I am sorry. I thought there is still a space. I will be careful next time. Can I at least pay you for the repainting?" Jessica asked the woman who is busy looking at her car. 

 

"Compensate? I think it's fine. Just move the car, so I can go." The woman look at her. Jessica was more than shock seeing who it is.

 

It's been six years, finally she was able to meet the doe eyed girl. The woman look matured now, still beautiful, but more beautiful. 

 

"Y-Yoona?" 

 

"J-Jessica?" Yoona look at Jessica from head to toe. She can't comprehend it. Jessica is here in front of her no more wheelchair.

 

"Wait I don't mean to offend you, bit you don't use wheelchair anymore?" Jessica don't know where she is getting this courage, but she laugh.

 

"Why will I need that when I can walk." Jessica chuckles, but Yoona was still in dazed.

 

"How come?"

 

"Maybe you know why if you didn't just leave out of nowhere without saying goodbye." Jessica didn't want it to come that way. But she says it with harshness and sarcasm. Yoona felt guilty.

 

 

 

Yoona have meeting, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter