Page 28

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page : Miss Jung

Words: 1637

Yoona was in her fourth year taking up Chemical Engineering at Yonsei. She don’t really like the course, but one of her friend named Changwook ask her to accompany him on taking the course. Changwook is lie a brother to Yoona so she comply even she doesn't have any idea of what Chemical Engineering is all about. She can still remember that Changwook told her that she was good in Chemistry so this thing is for her. However, Yoona doesn’t have any regret. She came from a family of doctors, and she was the only one who go in the other way by her own, yet have the support f her family Yoona was a good student, she is smart enough for the course. She never find it hard to comply with the requirement that her degree needed. In fact, she was one of the outstanding student in the room and running as a graduate with flying colors. 

 

Unlike Changwook who had many girlfriend, Yoona never had a love life. Well, guys are running after her, and then girl when they knew that Yoona was gay because of the loud mouth of Changwook. Yoona never had an interest on them, she was focus on her study, hobbies, and friends she had. She wasn’t that friendly, but got some close hoobaes. Yoona was good in soccer, dancing, and acting. In fact she was joining so much club back in high school, but she stop now she was in college. But still playing outside the school.

Yoona was graduating student since their course offer trimester making her busy than the others. It was their first semester when she met Miss Jung. She was a graduate from the rival school of Yonsei. The woman was working for five years already and ahead of Yoona for five years. Yoona was only 22, and Miss Jung was in her late 20s. However, Yoona still see her as young and smart. Miss Jung was teaching literature. Something not connected with her course, yet still part of subjects she need to take, At least she didn’t curse Korean Literature unlike her other friends. 

Yoona knows how wrong it was, but she grew feelings for Miss Jung. She don’t know why, but there is something the way the young professor look at her. Changwook was out of the picture. She just received a message last vacation that Changwook decided to enlist in military, and will continue studying when the two years enlistment was done. It makes Yoona lone. She have no one, but some classmates that she never thin as friends, and hoobaes that she just talk if time needed. Yoona was always sitting in front. It was hard for her to learn when she was at the back, but with a certain reason, she decided to sit at the back in their literature class during the first day, because she believe that that kind of subject won’t be needed when she took up exam for her license.

Yoona was staring outside the window when she heard the professor came in. They greeted the young woman. The latter introduce herself. Like the usual that day,, some assignments was given and the woman dismissed the class early and stating that they will just do discussion next meeting. Yoona see how her classmates when out immediately from the room leaving her getting all her things, and Miss Jung sitting on her chair. Yoona remember how their eyes meet, and those smile that was on the young professor’s lips.

“You still have class?” The woman asked, Yoona nodded and give a warm smile. It was rude not to talk properly to your professor even you think that she was as same age as you. “As I say earlier I was new in this school, and I don’t know the place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter