Page 25

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 25

Complete : Part 3

 

Words: 1487

Rating: NC-17

 

"Unnie! You told me you will help me?!" Yeri was really annoyed with Yoona. The girl was just in the room of her messaging someone with her phone.

"Aish just don't worry so much. I invited Sooyoung unnie and Yuri unnie they will help us with your party. Make sure that some high schooler will be here too.

"Unnie if your thinking of some thing again please don't especially with my school mates." Yoona sigh as she heard the warning of her sister.

"Fine whatever but at least let me have some fun. It's rare for mom and dad be in business trip for weeks." Yeri just nodded though she want to stop her sister for sleeping around like every girl in the town knows her.

"Ok unnie. I'll be outside."

 

The whole place was crowded with middle schooler partying around. Yoona enjoy talking with her friends. Sooyoung and Yuri was being clingy with each other like the usual. They are sipping their own shots in their own side of the house.

"I've been messaging with this leader of the dance club in your school. She was kind, so when you told me to invite some friends I invited her." 

"You mean Jessica?!" Sooyoung nodded. She check her phone and see Jessica message her that she was outside.

Yoona and Yuri was talking and laughing when Sooyoung came back with Jessica by her side. 

Jessica was shock to see Yoona here. The last time they talked was really awkward. At least for her.  

"Yoona." Jessica mumble. Yoona smile at her as she offer the seat next to her.

"You are here, enjoy the night. Most girls around here are middle schooler which ." Yuri and Sooyoung laugh knowing how frustrated Yoona is.

"Don't mind that girl she only want a release." Yuri teases making Yoona glare at her. 

"Let's have a drink. What do you want?" Yoona asked Jessica. Jessica says her drink and Yoona went to kitchen to get some for her friend — her buddy.

"Have some drink Jessica. You know let us play game." Sooyoung says making them play.

They enjoy the night the way they want.  Partying and dancing in their own corner.

The clock hits twelve Sooyoung and Yuri were now hugging on the couch sleeping there.

Yoona was on her drink, and Jessica keep poking her cheeks. "Yoongie." Jessica used an aegyo making Yoona laugh. Jessica's face was red because of the alcohol.

"Don't shake my body I am feeling dizzy." Yoona scold her. Jessica just laugh as she hug Yoona.

"Kiss me Captain Yoong." Yoona chuckles as she give Jessica's lips a peck.

"I want more Captain!" Jessica whine cutely. Yoona laugh as she stand. Jessica stand too pulling Yoona with her."Jung Jessica! I feel dizzy!" Yoona announced. Jessica ignore her as she look for a room.

"Where is your room?" Jessica enter a random room, but Yoona full her. "That's not my room. That's Yeri's room." She pull Jessica with her and they enter the room with Jessica kissing her. "That freshman don't know how to . After the night with you I can't find any better than you. Please Yoongie." Jessica says cutely making Yoona chuckles and they both fall in the bed kissing each other.

 

Jessica was cursing as she wake up feeling how painful her head is. "Jessica don't move I am dizzy." Jessica groan knowing it was Yoona. She can remember what happened last night.

"Yoona I want a coffee." She says, Yoona groan as she stand. "Coffee is not good. I'll prepare some tea." Yoona announce. She stand even she feel dizzy leaving Jessica alone in bed.

A lazy smile form in Jessica's lips seeing how Yoona take care of her.

In minutes Yoona came back with tea and some bread. "This take this meds." Yoona give the meds and tea. Jessica sat as she took some. 

"Thanks."

"Thank me when you get fine. Drink this tea it will help with the headache. Just tell me if you want anything." Yoona sat on the bed. 

Jessica look around and see how big Yoona's room. There is a mini sala and study area. A walk in closet too.

"I wonder how many girls you take home." Yoona chuckles hearing Jessica's words.

"You're the first one I bring here. Even Taeyeon don't sleep in my bed because everytime we do sleep over we used the other room." Yoona says she she give the bread to Jessica.

"I'll sent you home." Yoona suggest she is fine now she can drive.

"You really don't want me here?" Yoona chuckles as she see Jessica got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter