Page 23

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 23

Complete : Part 1

Words: 2808

Rating: NC-17

 

"Oh! Who was that?" Like a crazy wild cat first time seeing a food to eat, they look like dumb jerks fan girling over another girl. Yoona was smiling with her famous smile, she was known around the school. Today was the birthday of one of her team mate in basketball. Her friends was telling her to approach the girl. Yoona was known for being the most 'smooth' in their school. Well, the school was all girls school.

"What will I get if she talk to me?" Yoona asked like she know she will win. "A kiss!" Taeyeon happily says. Yoona rolled her eyes, as if she want a kiss from Taeyeon.

"How about with me and Tiffany? I will let you touch my girl for the first time." A big smile form in Yoona's face. That was quite tempting, Tiffany was hot, she won't mind letting the girl scream her name. Yeri smirk she know that her friend can do it though. 

"You will really let me huh?" Yoona smirk, Taeyeon smile as an approval. 

"Why not? Tiffany won't mind." Yeri laugh making Yoona laugh too. She left her friends as she approach the other girl who was in the bar of the house drinking. Yoona was really turn on looking at the legs, and end of her short shorts, almost like a . 

"Hi." Yoona's hand was now on the girl's hips. The stranger was startled and look at Yoona. The latter smirk.

"You're new here? I haven't seen you in school. You look so damn hot." She smirk making the stranger give her the eyes.

"Your short is too perfect. I like how it fits you tight." Yoona run her hand in the of the girl. The stranger bit her lips. "Wanna dance with me, I wonder how does it feel your body grinding against me."

That night Yoona dance along with the beautiful stranger. Taeyeon watch her friend with her girlfriend. Tiffany was enjoying the night, sipping her cocktail and dancing with the beat of the music through the small bar. She was talking with another friend that Taeyeon don't care who. 

Taeyeon's arm was wrap in the other girl's hips. "Wait isn't that Yoona? Omo she is dancing with Jessica?" Tiffany was really shock, Taeyeon give her a glance. She don't know who is Jessica.

"You mean that girl name is Jessica? How come you know her?" Taeyeon was curious too. Tiffany was still dancing as she talk with her girlfriend.

"She's in the dance club with me. She was our leader, a good dancer from the senior. She's a sunbae, but we are friends." Tiffany proudly says making a big smile form in Taeyeon's lips. Then she feel Tiffany push her.

"Babe! Why?" Taeyeon asked don't know why the girl suddenly push her away.

"Are you interested with her?!" That was a glare and Taeyeon don't like such looks.

"Oh come on babe, she's not my type. Plus don't you see Yoona is enjoying her?" Taeyeon explained making Tiffany nod. She never knew that Jessica could be that hot since this is the first time they go in same party.

"For now can we dance?" Taeyeon pull Tiffany by the waist and kiss Tiffany's ear. "I don't mind." Tiffany smirk.

 

"You really look beautiful I guess your name too?" They are now near the pool talking. 

"Jessica. I know you, don't worry captain Yoong." The girl smirk Yoona like it. How her name rolls to the other woman's tongue.

"Oh. So Jessica on what club are you in?" Yoona asked. Jessica smirk with the question.

"Isn't that your mission to know? If you knew I can give you a gift you never had." Those words were said seductively, with Jessica's teeth grazing through her ears. That was too hot and a turn on. The girl was straddling her in the pool side.

"So see you around Captain Yoona?" Jessica says leaving Yoona in dazed, the heck because no girl make her hang like that. That Jessica should know what revenge is. 

 

"You know what? That girl is a heck crazy. She make me feel something I never feel for anyone. She keeps teasing me that night, and left me alone after." Yoona was frustrated as she tell this to her best friend, Jung Taeyeon. 

"Well you're getting rusty?" Taeyeon teases she know that Yoona hates such. 

"Rusty your face. I am Im Yoona. I can assure that I can make that girl scream my name." Taeyeon laugh with the statement, she hit Yoona hard in the arm.

"Damn you Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon laugh harder.

"I can make you scream my name too." Taeyeon was laughing hard. Yoona glared at her friend. Taeyeon can be crazy if she really want.

"Whatever, if you think that I forgot already your promise well sorry to you. You promise having three some." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on Yoona. You know that when I say that was all a j..."

"Really three some?" Tiffany came out of nowhere making Taeyeon shock. She never expect Tiffany to be there. The other girl walk out making Taeyeon run after her. Yoona was left their laughing.

She know that was all joke from Taeyeon last night, she just want to have revenge after Taeyeon make fun of her. No one can beat her in being the savage. 

 

Yoona was practicing by her own after their group practice, sometimes Taeyeon will be their to accompany her. But since Taeyeon got herself a girl she rarely accompany Yoona leaving the girl by her own. She was tired, so she get her bag to change and have shower in the washing area.

She entered the shower area and hear that shower is running to the other three cubicle, maybe some of her teammates was still there or maybe other sport team. After minutes she finished. She looks beautiful and fresh with her short black hair. She's wearing a basketball shorts, and white shirt under her varsity jacket. Her bag with her as she was going back to the dorm.

Yoona pass by the dance area that usually occupied by the dance club. She rolled her eyes, she was annoyed how that club used loud music at night, she can hear it through the dorm which is just block away from the dance studio.

She was just step away as she heard the dancers coming out of the place. She heard them complaining, but she don't care. She start walking.

"Isn't that Yoona? We can ask for a help." She heard, but she tried to ignore. Then her name was call.

"Yoona-ssi!" Yoona rolled her eyes as she look back. She see it was one of her classmate. She don't really remember her name, it goes around like Boyeon? Bongsoo? Boyoung? Whatever she don't care.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter